Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Has anyone actually had a satisfactory resolution from Wirex to the pending transfer problem? It’s staggering how many people are suffering from this and similar problems.

I’ve been waiting for a fix since January and each time I ask about it I get a new support ticket and a meaningless platitude claiming that they are looking into it and asking me to wait. One email response even had the gall to say that they “experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks” and that it “will take us a tad longer to process your request”. If their support is overwhelmed then it shows they have prioritised accepting new customers over delivering decent service to existing customers, which to me strongly suggests a business strategy of profiteering at the customer’s expense. I saw a new YouTube video today from the CEO and CMO saying they are investing in improving customer support. Badly needed - let’s hope it happens, better late than never!

Hello @asp1, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox?

Best Regards!

I’ve been having issues with wirex since the 12th of December LAST YEAR I have been in contact over 50 times total (Which I can show evidence of) and everytime one problem gets solved another pops up. I’ve been locked out my account for months, I’ve got over 10k in crypto assets in there. They’re probably waiting for a crash to give me back access to my account. Wirex preventing me from accessing my funds had detrimental affects on me the problems began whilst I was on a flight going to Dubai I landed with £15 and my wirex card and my wirex card got blocked now if i wasn’t with 15 of my friends and business partners what would have happened? If I was by myself Would I have even made it back to England, would I even be alive right now only god knows. For the past 3 months I’ve been unable to vary my crypto portfolio so I’ve been missing out on opportunity’s aswell. Wirex got me living like I’m broke when I have money. I shouldn’t be asking my friends and family for money for over 3 months when I have my own and further to that wirex shouldn’t expect friends and family to offer support like that because not everyone has it. Whoever’s reading this wether it’s a customer, a future customer or even a wirex worker I have one question right now could you survive for the next 3-4 months without any benefits or an income if the answers no I would struggle then now you can see the position I’m in. I’m a freelancer I don’t make money on a salary or at the end of every month I make my money as it comes and at the moment due to a GLOBAL PANDEMIC OUT OF MY CONTROL I’m not making what I usually do. But guess what that should be okay because while o was making money I’ve saved it and now I have over 10k for my emergency fund but wirex took that security from me. I literally can’t pay my rent and my landlords adding all these late fees when I already have the money to pay I just need my bloody account unlocked. This might sound morbid but I’m sure this type of stuff would drive some people to harm themselves or even just give up. I shouldn’t be living like this I’ve earned my right through hard work to live my life to a standard I choose why? Because I’ve made my money to do that NOONE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP THAT.

Hello @Billz, I understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for the resolution of this issue, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Unfortunately, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly. I will do my best to speed up the process of resolution. Once we have an update, we will contact you via the ticket directly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Wirex, I cannot wait other time to resolve… It’s impossible that for this issue, are two months that I’m waiting. Please i need a quick resolution.

Hello, I’m trying to submit a new ticket but I always get “Something went wrong” error

Hi guys,
I think we have been very patient regarding the new rewards program… is there really a new program coming out or it was just a marketing trick to get people to sign up?

the deafening silence from the Wirex team is just killing any interest from new users. after being an advocate for Wirex for years… I am having my doubts now.

we need more direct news and timelines regarding the Rewards Program please.

1 Like

Hello Tolen,

Let me inform you that our revamped rewards programme, Wirex X-tras, is coming soon.

Kindly keep an eye on the updates on our website and the newsletter, the necessary info will be provided there: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello @JayBee, I am sincerely sorry for this delay. I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you and ask you to accept our apologies for your experience.

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Regards!

The video on utube say that i must see truck number.i paid dhl but nowhere truck numbet

Screenshot_20210303-130055_Wirex.jpg

Hola, cuando te llegue la MasterCard u lo actives, de cancela automáticamente la visa. A mi me llegó hace unos días y al activar la MasterCard se bloqueó la visa. Creo que también se bloquea cuando solicitas la MasterCard. Así que no te preocupes. Solo asegúrate de pasar el saldo de la visa a la cuenta euro.

Un saludo.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I received an email from the agent. Unfortunately they misunderstood the problem. I have replied to them again, so hopefully this time we can finally have an ongoing conversation until the issue is resolved.

Hello, I am trying to make a MasterCard card order but it says post code format is wrong (we use 12345 format in my country but the app wants a 123 45 format). Since I cannot enter the space myself can you make the change real quick?

My ticket no is: 287908

Thanks.

HI there!

Can I get some help with ticket 284103 please?, booked and paid a car rental with my Wirex card, unfortunately had to cancel the booking and ask for a refund. Booking. com provided a reference number to track the funds and confirmed they issued a refund since 07 Feb 2021, however I haven’t received the funds yet. Could you help?

Thanks

Request 289753

Hey please help me get this sorted allow me to order a card. I have money stuck in wirex that I would like to use

A post was merged into an existing topic: New X-Tras reward program

Same here, no resolution as of yet. No real updates on the case, just some BS like “relevant department is looking into it”.

(261671) my Euro account is showing the wrong balance… I received a email asking if I still need assistance and replied yes and have heard nothing. Its just a glitch maybe a simple fix

Please help

Hello, support ticket (193674) not resolved yet (1 month opened)
I have refunded transactions to my Visa card that are not processed (Ebay with paypal etc), I have another transaction for over 100 euros that the company cancelled in November, still not refunded.
Also sending money to my Wirex ETH address no longer works. I got 166 block confirmations, still balance is not showing the amount.
Please assist.
Please do not mention personal names and information in this platform when replying to me.
Cheers

Its Getting closer to a month tough after submitting id verification and investment proof still don’t have the investor badge in my account as well as the Invertor mastercard enabled in my profile. What’s going on doesn’t seem to be rocket science which will take years to do. Escalated this to CEO through LinkedIn and twitter but seems he also don’t care about the investors.

Need to have a timeline by when this will be fixed ?