Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello,
When i go onto your wirexapp.com website with my Android mobile navigator i don’t have the “log in” part, only the “register” one…
(See on the top right corner):

So i tried to log me in with my new mail and now it create a new account with my new mail -_-’

The system send me a new confirmation mail but i didn’t respond because i won’t block the system.

What can i do please, the new mail is THE mail i put on my request few days ago for change my actual e-mail account :sob:

Hello @WilsonMilleR, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

We kindly advise you to download Wirex app on your smartphone and use it in order to log in to your account.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hello @xandor_lv, thank you for your request!

I have escalated it to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket with detailed explanations shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Still waiting for reply in regards to wirex card. Can you give me some assurance that support is there

1 Like

Hello @Tax, I am sorry that you have faced issues.

I have escalated your case to our relevant team, they will update you shortly today.

Best regards!

1 Like

buon giorno ho ticket ( tiket 1800809 FINO AD ARRIVARE AL Request #148207 )aperti dal 6 dicembre 2020 per sblocco mio account ma le risposte purtroppo sono sempre le stesse, mi chiedete di avere pazienza senza dare spiegazioni; ho mandato tutti i documenti richiesti il ​​giorno 8 dicembre in attesa di approvazione, ma ad oggi 9 marzo non avete ancora risolto. Vorrei avere risposte concrete e immediata risoluzione del mio problema! o mi sbloccate l’account o mi ridate indietro i miei 12000 euro Spero di risolvere risolvere la situazione perchè sono molto arrabbiato e trovo poca professionalità e serietà nei vostri servizi, per i quali io stesso ho pubblicizzato a molti amici ed ora sono pentito di avere fatto questa brutta figura!

buon giorno ho ticket (tiket 1800809 FINO AD ARRIVARE AL Request # 148207 ) aperti dal 6 dicembre 2020 per sblocco mio account ma le risposte purtroppo sono sempre le stesse, mi chiedete di avere pazienza senza dare spiegazioni; ho mandato tutti i documenti richiesti il ​​giorno 8 dicembre in attesa di approvazione, ma ad oggi 9 marzo non avete ancora risolto. Vorrei avere risposte concrete e immediata risoluzione del mio problema! o mi sbloccate l’account o mi ridate indietro i miei 12000 euro Spero di risolvere la situazione perchè sono molto arrabbiato e trovo poca professionalità e serietà nei vostri servizi, per i quali io stesso ho pubblicizzato a molti amici ed ora sono pentito di avere fatto questa brutta figura!

Hello @Paky, I am sincerely sorry your issue is still not resolved.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that it is still being processed by the relevant team. I have escalated it to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @Clauds,

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

I try to do the transaction, then i receive the SMS to confirmate it.
All looks ok but nothing appears on my history and BTC still in in my Wirex wallet.
Too many issues these days…
Seriously !!!

1 Like

There has just been an update try updating the app. The Xtras tab has appeared also.

ROFL. Let’s see.

Hello @megasouye, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Hello @minimalbliss, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

As I can see, our relevant team is currently processing this case. Please rest assured that they will contact you via the ticket as soon as there is an update.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Can someone please help ticket 319209
2FA reset??

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

@Anastasiia_Wirex

Ticket: 324297

Two WXT withdrawal trasfers are still pending.!!!

Please help asap!!!

Yes you have solved one issue, for the transfer of 2 thousand euro, but for the transfer of 500€ i haven’t received any news.

Thanks.

Help, it is a fraud. No any answer for my pending withdrawal!!!

Still waiting for response. Can’t withdraw any cryptocurrency from my wirex account.
“transaction can not be processed this time”
Sent a ticket 5 days ago still without answer.
Ticket number: 310712