Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why can we not withdraw our gbp to personal accounts?

Hello,
I would need an update on my ticket #325911.
Since x-tras has been live nothing really work…
no possibility to activate x-tra address (why is it different from wxt address in anyway ?) no discount on btc exchange fee (even though there is a grace period), no possibility to change x-tras plan (so no cryptoback either).
seriously right now, x-tra means extra charge and fees

Hello @Fatcat, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

We have sent you an update directly via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @CharlesB, thank you for escalating your request.

As I can see in our database, your account has been successfully verified. Our relevant team has updated you via the ticket. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello @Kenneth_Wong, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello @Carola_Fischer, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Thank you very much !!!

trying to send eth to another wallet, paid a very high fee (gas price) but it just says processing. this is pretty basic stuff i don’t understand why they can’t send it to me

request number 336395

can you help @Anastasiia_Wirex

Hi there, can you please help me,

My account has been inactive for more than 18 months and I’ve been charged 0,08BTC equivalent to 4000$, why just because you can’t verify my account and the verification still pending,

I have submitted the documents 5 days ago without anything from you

Can you please help me resolve this issue and get my account back to work

I have created tons of tickets and no one is answering

Hello @MeDOx4, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have escalated this case to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will check the issue and contact you via the support ticket shortly.

Best regards.

1 Like

Jak přidat prostředky na kartu ? víte někdo na novou kartu

Hello @fialka,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account Our Support Team will be glad to assist you. Also, you can check more information on the following link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: No updates in the support ticket

Hello Wirex community,

I am expecting a refund to be made to my Wirex Visa card. The refund can only be made to the same card I made the purchase with. What is going to happen after the 16th March when the Visa card is not operating any more? Is the refund going to be available in my account?

Thank you

Hello @Wnelen, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

They refund to me on 18 Feb 2021 but I still can’t receive anything till now.
The arn code is 74295551051002587673042.
I have sent a request 329321 to ask for a wirex statement from November 2020 to march 2021 vut I still cant get any response so far.

Thanks.
Edward

Thank you so much

Hello Gerry, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear @Nisar32,

I have re-sent you the message. Have you received it this time? Please check the SPAM folder.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Reply recived thanks , but according to my knowlwdge mastercard works worldwide. Then why cant you issue card , irrespective where i live.