Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hi @Man_ching_wu,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @Nisar32,

Please note that card availability depends on your registration country.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @majorlee,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Thanks , for the reply , i use mastercard service in my country without any hassel, If you could please kindly issue wirex mastercard. I am 100% sure it will work seamlesly in my home country . I realy apprciate the work wirex is doing , and would like to use its service.

Thank you

Got my card last week, but cannot activate, as it keeps saying wrong expiry date. Info entered is correct. I opened a ticket (317890) five days ago, but still no Response and the old card stops working in 2 days

Hi team,

i have received the verification confirmation. BUT i still can’t spend on my card whether physically or online.

What’s the problem?

Ticket (347988) buenas, tenía 2047€ en mi cuenta, he sacado 800€ en cajero y me habéis descontado de la cuenta 1616€, en lugar de 816€. Me faltan 800€. Podríais ayudarme? Gracias

Hi there, I noticed at the start of the week that a bogus duplicate transaction appeared on Sat morning, replicating a card payment that I had done on Fri evening. This bogus transaction resulted in my GBP account being >£2000 in the red. The transaction was not instigated by me, and of course there was no SMS authorisation from me, unlike the genuine transaction.

The Bogus transaction was for the same amount and to the same recipient. However the recipient did not receive the money. So to me it looks like Wirex systems somehow create 1/2 of a transaction entirely on its own, some 14 hrs after the original transaction, and allowed the transaction even though there was no money in my account.

I’ve contacted wirex by chat, and was told a support ticket had been raised. I received an email saying a ticket would be assigned, ticket number 315561. There has been no further update of this issue. My account is still over £2000 in the red, meaning I can not use it.

Can this get looked at and escalated ?

Regards
Ian

can someone from please respond, the bogus transaction generated by wirex is now on my account for over a week.

Hi @tangey,

I am sorry for the delay with a reply.

Please be advised that the technical team is already looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Support Ticket: 265909 (22 Feb), 340809 (13 Mar)

Can anyone explain to me how you guys handled my application? I submitted the application in early February. At that time my address proof is still valid within 3 months. But there is no update for 2 weeks, so I raised a ticket - but still no one replied nor anyone told me my documents had problem (showing ‘verifying’ every time I opened app or website), even I chased for a couple of time. Then I raised another ticket in early March - but until yesterday your staff told me my address proof is not valid any more since it’s more than 3 months now.

I think it’s totally your fault - no replies until I raised second ticket, no indications of my documents got any problem - then made my address proof become invalid - not even an apology or offered any alternative way to solve it ASAP. This made me feel very doubtful about your service and reliability. Can anyone give me an explanation and how should this be resolved? Thank you.

Llevo más de una semana que hice una transferencia de btc y sale pendiente es mucho tiempo arreglen lo por favor número de referencia 333742

Llevo más de una semana concretamente desde el 4 de marzo con una transferencia pendiente necesito que solventen el problema ya 333742

Mi problema es que desde el 4 de marzo rengo pendiente un envío de btc ya es mucho tiempo y necesito ese dinero ruego lo solventen ya por favor número de ticket 345717

Hi @Jose_Espana,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

1 Like

Hi @MariaLuisa,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process. Your case was escalated to our Verification Department and the relevant agent will update you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Yes I was double charged :disappointed:

Hi @Dr.Snake,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

2 Likes

Hello there I’m new here I bought elite xtras for one month that’s 2999 but in the same day I choose to buy for one year subscription that’s cost me 29999 so I Dont get any refund for that one month so for one year I pay both?

I wanna know how is going crpytoback is this payback only for crypto money or is also working whit euro money wallet to get xtras back thank you a lot.
Grettins from Slovenia :blush:

Hi, I have a issue with my wirex and would really appreciate your help.

I transferredoney to my wirex account only to realise my cards has been disabled. The money I transferred went on to my old cards.

I have ordered a new card and it is activated now, but I can’t seem to transfer or withdraw my money from the old cards to the new card.

I have also raised a service request (341048).

I am desperate for your help.

Thank you