Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @OhFrankie,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Erv,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @Inkaleising606, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

thank you for your reply.
I will therefore wait for an update from you allowing me to receive my payment which should already be credited to my Wirex account, but nothing since yesterday.
thank you for helping me

Nothing by my side.
Just an email yesterday confirming that my request was received. Nothing more.
Regards

I just received an update relating to my ticket (368293) to which I replied.
please reply to me and help me receive my payment.
thank you
kind regards…

It’s been a few days already … no one is replying me regarding the matter , I highly suspect my money will be lost forever … I am very very disappointed … never seen a company with such customer support … please kindly deal with the matter ASAP … it has been 1.5 month since my transfer and it is still PENDING , no transaction details at all …

Evening,
Ticket (369443)… This is actually the fourth incident of the same nature in around 6 weeks… Which is actually shocking in itself.

I have an Ltc transaction pending for coming up to a day. It has not reached the blockchain. Therefore is in a list of failed transactions that will have to be manually processed, by your third party provider, if my understanding is correct.
This is really impacting me, to have this happen for times is unthinkable, let alone within a short period of time. Then to face generic replies for the support team, does not help.

I understand the blockchain, I understand outsourcing, at least let me know why this is continually happening to my transactions… and whether there are measures in place to correct the issue moving forward.
If it is a continual issue with the third party, I’d seriously look into their contract and get some service credits to start compensation processes for your customers… This is 2021 and this service is not fit for purpose… Dream big, but get the basics right.

Hi, its going to be one month since i made my initial enquiry with ticket number (261805) in reference to unlock my account as i don’t have any access… ? I communicated with you in this forum 13 days ago as you said, my enquiry has been escalated as a priority but since then till now, i have not yet recieved any response or support to unlock my account… Please kindly resolve my issue ASAP without any further delays as I would greatly appreciate it… I’ve been a wirex customers for many years and have never been as disappointed as i am now… Please kindly provide me access to my account.

Request ID #369303 transfer of BTC from wirex to an external btc address, over 24 hours still says ‘processing’. Please assist

325488 /I don’t think the problem is what you said. Please check my request again, I update a video that can show the issue. Thanks.

Dear @Inkaleising606, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

I have already updated you via ticket #368293. Could you please take a look?

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear @OhFrankie,

Let me kindly inform you that we have updated you via ticket 364494. Could you please check your mailbox? The message has been sent to your email address associated with the Wirex account.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I am trying to add a new bank card to top up my currency, but it fails every time. The error message is “Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later or contact Customer Support for assistance”. I’ve been trying to do this for days. I’ve tried different cards, always the same error. So right now I can’t add any funds. What is the problem?

Hello @pshotton, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @Kenneth_Wong, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. They will keep you updated via the ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @Dave1280, please accept my apologies for your unpleasant experience.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that they will send you an update via ticket shortly.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @Ashak47, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @R_DP, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @lyuxiuchen, I am sorry for the delayed response.

This case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will check the issue and update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like