Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Dear madam

I have not receive anything from wirex except mail that you are to bussy due to much request from ppl

Regards

Erna Kokalj

Hi

More than one month ago, I submitted a support request (#244133) to Wirex because my attempts to open EUR and USD accounts wer returning an error message. But I have not heard back.

Also, two days ago, I submitted another request (#369073) because I cannot access my account (my old phone is broken so I cannot retrieve the 2FA codes). I worry that I will spend another month waiting for customer support.

Can someone here please help?

Thank you

@Inna_Wirex Thank you for your Support in this case. I have send you an email with all Informations. Please Support me urgently with your Team. Please inform me if something is missing. Thanks and best regards

Hi @Adeus,

Please be informed that our relevant department is already working on the possible solutions to your issue and you will be updated via your support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

dear madam

there was no email from you regarding my issue.

regards

Erna Kokalj

V V ned., 21. mar. 2021 ob 13:01 je oseba Inna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napisala:

Please fix my ticket

When you order the new card, the system will ask you for a delivery address. You can put there any delivery address in the EU. This is what I did as I was away when the new card was issued.

1 Like

Thanks, yes I realised that and ordered one was here the next day my change of address still hasn’t been done unfortunately.

So what about the £345 sent to that account surely that should not have been accepted and returned to the sending account
That money was for bills and my sond birthday
It seems to me these accounts have been kept live to collect peoples funds

Surely there should be a grace period in place for the funds to be either returned to the sending account or credited to the Mastercard account

This has caused all sorts of problems for me and im sure theres many more like me

Please advise me on a timely solution to my predicament

Kind regards
Matt

A post was merged into an existing topic: Card blocked cant use it

Hi there, I haven’t received any replies from Wirex yet regarding tickets 1768874 and 1757929. They’re from back in October. Still no reply. I created a new ticket a couple of days back again but can’t seem to find the ticket number in the automated replies I’ve received from Wirex. Please it’s just a minor issue that needs to be addressed so that I can continue using your service.

Best regards @ChienChien_Wirex @Jenny_Wirex

sono 3 mesi che ho l’account bloccato, nessuno mi dice come risolvere il problema. ticket 1815223. adesso mi rispondi che hai dato la massima priorità al problema e che sarò contattato in breve tempo.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Card blocked cant use it

Hi, the e-mails ended up in my Gmails spam folder for some reason… I will answer right away.

1 Like

Is Wirex support still alive or is it a corpse ?

Every time I open a ticket I receive a mail with:

• Your request (3XXXXX) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon. If you wish to add additional notes to your query, please reply to this email. Please do not create duplicate requests.

Then I receive always this email:

• We experienced an unexpected increase in inquiries in the last few weeks.
    It will take us a tad longer to process your request.

Then if I ask for an update I always receive:

• The ticket you replied to has been closed and is no longer available for modification. If you are still having an issue, please submit a new ticket or contact us via in-app Webchat

This is shitt
Wirex is good only to apply huge commissions to Crypto transfer

2 Likes

Agree that the support is not supportive. :face_vomiting:
This is the reason why I can recommend to my friends.

Hi @vavanzi

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @queeniewsleung,

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please be informed that our relevant department is already working on the possible solutions to your issue and you will be updated via your support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi @mmoretti,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi @henrylavery101,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Best wishes!

2 Likes