Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Just Filed a new complaint about this with help.financial-ombudsman.org.UK as this has caused a real financial and mental burden on me As you guys dont care about your investors and wish to have my money back with interest from so many months and i will move on. I dont wish to deal to wirex any more ever again. Biggest mistake …
@Pavel_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Inna_Wirex

2 Likes

I have had no contact. The issue still stands I can only transfer money up to £120 and I am still missing £205 which has been lost during an app update

The exact of amount of money I am missing is 250.65 euro it woildnt add to the old visa card and the issue is still outstanding. On top of this I still can’t transfer my funds out of Wirex . I have been advised there is a limit of 500 euro but why am I limited to about 120 euro?

1 Like

Hi @jesmar.cannao,

I can see, that your case was escalated to the relevant team. We will contact you once there is an update.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Jose_Santana,

Thank you for the details provided.

I have requested the information from the relevant team. I will contact you via the support ticket once received an update.

Best wishes!

1 Like

I am very disappointed. I order the new card from 5 March until now I don’t recieve nothing.

I pay 8€ for the Express Deliver DHL but this is fake.

I contact via DHL and give the track number because already give it to me after 19 days but the DHL say me this is not a correct track number and of curse the Express delivery don’t cost 8€.

The support replys are very slow and they don’t solve my problem 20 days now.

They don’t send a new card and they don’t refund me the 8€ from the order card.

I don’t have a ticket ID because I talk via email so I can provide my email from a PM if you need.

Thank you Inna, I am at your disposal to provide any information that may speed up the process, since I have not had the new card for weeks, thank you

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex

Problem is solved… But I have to figure that out by myself !!!

I use ad-blockers on all my browsers : uBlock-origin and Privacy Badger. It occurred to me that it could be the extensions that were blocking the transactions… I de-activated the blockers for your site and was able to proceed with my withdrawal.

OK it works, but why the agent on the chat wasn’t able to give me this indication? I hope you will have it in your notes, now.

Thanks for your help.
Alain

1 Like

This doesn’t solve my situation I’m still missing 250.65 euro from my first issue on my ticket with regards to the app glitch.

Plus I still can’t withdraw money from my account it is limited to 120euro… I can not buy wxt but cannot withdraw any currency

dear Anastsiia_Wirex,

performed all the steps as indicated in your answer.

I just checked now and today I’ve received a Wirex email in both the old and the new email addresses.
I’m happy issue is solved!
(Hope you could de-activate the old address)

Thank you very much for your kind help.
Regards,

1 Like

Hello @JPK, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Tussharkalra, I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your Wirex account.

Currently, we are waiting for the investigation to be completed by our relevant team.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Dear @henrylavery101,

Your case has been escalated to the Support team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

1 Like

My XRP was sent to the wrong destination tag. The address was correct but tag number was wrong.g

Hello @Saso,

As I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant department. If you have any additional questions we can assist you with, just reply to your ticket. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Hello @John23, we are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Dear Jose,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

Hello Alain, thank you for your cooperation!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

When do you think this card is going to be fully working and reliable, is frustrating?
I love it for what it wants to be but not for what it is now, I feel I can’t take it any longer :pensive:

Dear @pixi, thank you for your kind feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!