Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @hpculy,

Could you please clarify your request?
In case you need any assistance, please submit a request following this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account.
We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

Yes I wanna know I waiting and waiting wirex lock my account 1 month more… :man_facepalming:!! My card hv money…

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Dear Anastasiia_Wirex,

I’ m so sorry to bother you again …
Unfortunately today I’ve checked my “old” email and found out I’ve received a Wirex email message there.
And above all I’ve not received the same Wirex email message in my new email address!

In a few days the old email will be disabled and I will not be able to read Wirex daily messages!

Could you add my new email address to the Wirex messages’ recipients?

Hope in your kind help.
Regads,

Hi,
still not resolved. Last info is “The refund request has been sent for processing by the relevant department” 8 days ago. Why it takes so many days to just cancel or finish transfer? It’s unacceptable. Support feedback is also terrible. Is there plan to improve your support and service level? Because right now it is run away ux.

I’ve also invested to Wirex company on Crowdcube but with this attitude I’m sad about it.

1 Like

Dear @pixi, thank you for contacting us back.

Please be informed that now your new email address is associated with your Wirex account. And all further communication will proceed via this email address.

Regards!

1 Like

No. 316815
Me2. I m waiting 20day still waiting. Wirex support team update and update repeat and repeat again :man_facepalming: wirex can u unlock wirex my account . I want buy bitcoin now. :cry:

It is not possible to usw wirex a Main Bank Account…
3weeks for card activation, after this I dont have SEPA Account Details in the App.
Transactions to the SEPA Account that was showing until Last week are pending and pending.
I waiting now 10 days for the founds… I must eat and Drink!!!

Hi @Inna_Wirex,

I’ve submitted the required document for the investigation of my ticket 2 days ago. But its seems that the support didn’t receive it and tell me I’ve no response this morning.

Pls verify if he received my reply or i can resend it.
And PLS DON’T USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO CLOSE THE TICKET WITHOUT SOLVING IT.

Thanks!

Dear @regfaker,

I apologize that the resolution of your case is taking so much time, but we are doing our best to sort it out as soon as possible.

The point of this delay is such cases are processing by our relevant team manually, therefore, it could take some time.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello,

My Wirex Euro account is connected to the Wirex MasterCard Debit Card. I have set reference to EURO as well.
When withdrawing EURO from the ATM I pay for exchanging from GBP (5.3%) allthough I never had any GBP in my account.
Using my old Wirex Visa Debit Card, I was able to send Euros from my Euro account to the Debit Card and withdraw Euros from the ATM against a very tiny fee of €0.23. With the new Mastercard I loose ever ATM withdraw 5.3%.
When will the Mastercard Debit car will be useable again as a DEBIT card…?

Best regards,
Ben

Hello Ben, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please note that some ATM operators may charge an additional fee. Make sure you’re aware of these before withdrawing money.

Kindly note: International cash withdrawals are dispensed in a local currency. Please choose card-issuer currency conversion (Wirex) - this eliminates additional currency conversion fees and commissions. Usually, it looks like “Continue without conversion”.

Regards!

1 Like

hi

for some reason i don’t have anymore the “view PIN” button in the app, good that i know the PIN by heart now but that button was really useful.

Please put it back - have the latest version of the app, android.

You only have “change PIN” and then has the guidance on how to change it an ATM but useless if you don’t know your original PIN in the first place.

thanks,
Gabrio

Correction: it also does not work from the website, i get the verification screen with SMS code, that comes fine, then you write it on the website and it gets stuck.

Dear Gabrio,

I have just update you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

thanks and replied, still not working.

I have waited for so long for my support enquiry

On website it says the daily top-up limit is USD5k

And I have been using this USD5k limit on a daily basis for months before I started to experience the issue that my daily top-up limit was reduced to USD2.5k three days ago!!!

I think it further reduces the usage of Wirex that I want an explanation about why the limit is reduced without any advance notice.

From a very frustrated user and crowdfund investor…

No.316815
I’m waiting 20 day. Still reply me waiting and waiting. Wirex. How to do??? Tell me Pls!!!

Ticket #302757 was submitted on 5th March, and I still have to hear from a live person regarding the missing funds.

On 15th March I asked for an update, still no answer.

Please.

No 316815 :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
The month talks to the end of the month. . . . . . If it is you. . . . Do you think it is too much? . I go out of the street to consume normally, and you will treat me as laundering money when I buy things in the supermarket. Can you make a mistake? ? ? ? Am I your guest? ? ? Have you ever treated me as a guest with ulterior motives?

Every time you talk perfunctorily. . . I have heard you say the same sentence 20 times. . . Wait a minute. . . . . Wait for a while and don’t respond to me