Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Dear @Top,

According to our system, our agent has sent you several messages via ticket 465735. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly to this ticket?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello i have problem with my acc. Im new on community and i added some funds on my account. I have money but still i cant make transfer to other person and how can i withdrawal my money im ATM im Poland resident.
When i try make transfer i see this information

Thankx for help family!!!

Hi there @qtmaster , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

Also, welcome to join us on the community forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Slt moi aussi jai le même problème comment faire pour régler sa merci

Hello @Souli92110, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @zooligan_dw, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed resolution and the inconvenience caused.

I have escalated this case to our relevant team one more time. They will do their best to speed up the process of resolution.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Support keeps flagging my 1 weekly message as spam. How childish. Face your problems and just tell me why my account is blocked.

the famous non existing “relevant” team. It’s the easy way out if you cannot answer customers questions

Dear @AnitaN, your message was flagged by the system automatically. I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages in order to avoid such situations in the future.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that we will also send you an update via ticket. I hope for your understanding.

Best regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

Hello wirex I don’t get refunded from last year if you forgot I was charged twice for wtx subscription one month and I was buy at same day for year annualy subscription I was thinking it will be refunded avtomatic. I want to refund that one month Thank you wirex

Dear @Dr.Snake, I have escalated your request to the relevant team and will update you via email at the nearest time! Regards!

2 Likes

Hello,

I already opened a ticket [510165] on may 26th, it was closed without notifying me…

I contacted you about a transaction of 1109.30€ on may 18th.
The order has been cancelled by the seller.
He tells me that the amount has been provisioned, and not debited, yet I still can’t see the money in my account.
Could you please tell me ASAP what is the status of this transaction ? And how I can retrieve my money.
Thanks by advance.

Regards,
LP

Hello again @Maryna_Wirex

Have you forwarded my concern to the development team? I can’t use my card unless I can see my balance in my own currency. To add currencies to your app doesnt require much more effort. Why it doesn’t happen is because you don’t see it as necessary and that’s why you havnt even forwarded this issue to the team and you only refer to a standard answer that Wirex is making continuously updates and bla bla which means this concern is not taken seriously.

I therefore ask you to really forward this issue to the team. I don’t know where you live but if you only could see your balance in a currency which you must recalculate all the time … it makes the card useless

hi can i escalate my ticket #528300

Dear @Pal, please, accept our apologies for this situation. I have forwarded this case to the Support Team and they will contact you as soon as possible. Warm Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Jed_D, our agent has replied to your ticket. Please, check it out. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @AAA, thank you for your interest in our company’s products. Our team is constantly working on adding new features and improving our services, but unfortunately, we do not know exactly when new currencies will be made available for use. Regards!

1 Like

@Yuliia_Wirex Did you even read my post? I was clear. I don’t what an auto answer or a standard phrase from you that Wirex is constantly making updates here and there. My question is? Have you forward this concern to the development team and stressed the issue?

I don’t want you admins to give me standard phrase answers back to me. Is the development team aware that people who doesn’t have EUR, USD, Polish currency etc can’t really use the cars unless there are every currency available! Add Swedish krona SEK SOON!!

Hi Julia, need assistance with a few problems

I wrote lots of tickets and never got any answer. Try with 453655 374985 375017 411257 (yes, I’ve been with this problem since months ago…)

In my account, there are 2 duplicate transactions (€100, €241,26), one transaction that wirex declined and I had to pay with other card but then was charged by wirex (€24,01), and also there is a charge that the shop tells me they refunded (I sent the product back to the shop) but wirex/contis tells me there is no refund (€449,95),
Is around €825 in total, I would like an answer. In the last tickets I attached all the evidence needed.