Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Dear @AAA, I assure you that our team is aware of this, and as I wrote earlier, we are working on adding new currencies, but it takes some time. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @luciana, we are sorry that you did not receive a prompt response to your case. I have forwarded your request to the Support Team and they will contact you as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

1 Like

I have some DAI in my account DAI on Wirex but I can’t exchange them anymore, why?
I can’t also spend them with Wirex MasterCard, this issue took place some days ago. I need help. Thanks

Hi @davide1985, Unfortunately, the DAI exchange is currently unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause. We will inform you as this option will be available again. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex,

Could you give me an update on what is happening with the manual transfer of my funds and why, AFTER ALL THIS TIME, it STILL has not been transferred back into my bank account?

Almost another week has passed since out last correspondence?

What is happening?

I want to know what is going on with my money and why, after months, the relevant team still could not get it done.

Just transfer my money back to me already!!

Hi @Nexor! Kindly check the reply by our Verification team in ticket 530307. Please, note that under our legal obligations we are obliged to request re-submission of the documents for verification when it is required.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @sin_bad! Please, note that it is in progress at the moment. We understand how frustrating this delay may be and we hope, it will be completed as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hello @Maryna_Wirex . The problem was solved and the money was refund on my account. Thanks again for your help with my ticket’s escalation.

1 Like

531240 need it refunded asap please

Dear @Alain! We are glad this was resolved for you. Please, do not hesitate to contact us should any questions or issues arise.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi @Jed_D! According to the details on our side, your inquiry is being processed by our Support team. Please, check your email for the update from the agent.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Luvbirain21! We understand how frustrated you must be with this and we see that this issue is being processed right now. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi Maryna,

I hope this problem will be solve as soon as possible!!!

Thanks for your answer.

Dear @Luvbirain21! We hope so too.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us should any questions or issues arise.

Best regards!

1 Like

You are paid for yr work? I was unreasonably frozen by Wirex and Wirex did not give me interest at all. Underperform inflation. Please don’t just talk and do nothing to the guests. Am I your client? You solve problems and customers won’t bother you. Will appreciate you. Understand? :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::pray::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

No. 316815 385466 519483

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:Time wasted day by day

From the beginning of March 2021 to the present, every time you reply to me is upgrade and speed up service. There is no deadline waiting for you, what is the difference between you stealing my money? ? ? ?

Vitaliy_Wirex

Did u see how many day wasted??? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Wirex does not show at the wallet page if the exchange is available for that currency.
You only will know that after you have transferred coins in.

PROBLEM:

1. some crypto transfers are expensive, especially those that use the Ethereum chain. and Wirex only uses the expensive chains for transfers. I paid 30$ to transfer DAI in to Wirex. now have to pay the same to get out.

2. Wirex does not show the chain on the wallet to chose if you transfer in.( there is actually no data at all) Also support chat is not available to ask it fast. It takes days. So if you like fast what crypto stands for, you have to make the gamble what chain to use. and Risk losing it all if you sent coins via the wrong chain.
    This information should be visible on the wallet as on any exchange or wallet is shown. I do not know what strategy is behind this to not show the chain to chose to transfer in or out.

3. what is the point that the exchange of a coin is deactivated or “in maintenance” but you still can transfer coins in Wirex?
    I do not get it. If a wallet does not work, it does not work for all transactions you want to do.

4. this looks more like Wirex does not want to trade stablecoins, fine by me, it is a centralized exchange and they can decide what they find best for their business, but at least they should have a page available from all their coins what transactions are deactivated and what not.

In the beginning of the year I tried to open a wallet for DAI and it was not available. Now only transfers in are possible, but not to exchange it.

it would be nice to see more transparency from Wirex as common in the crypto community.
even in this community, it is hard to find something for DAI. My previous post of DAI was hidden by support. I wonder if this will be hidden also.

The correct category is “announcement”, but it should have been announced by Wirex that DAI can not be exchanged any more. So clients do not find it out the hard expensive way.

1 Like

I understand your concern. If Wirex is not keen on DAI, they could have easily just removed DAI from the app in its entirety. They haven’t, and my gut feeling is that they are experiencing in-house R&D issues with DAI being incorporated into the app, but I could be wrong.

I don’t hold DAI in Wirex anyway, because the streamlining of transition from crypto to my native currency (NZ$) is so seamless and cheap, to me DAI is a waste of time. If I was on an exchange where conversion back to FIAT followed by withdrawal wasn’t so straightforward, then DAI would be more practical.

I also note that there is no address for me to receive LINK in -app either. However, I can buy and exchange LINK in-app which I do.

Every other function seems to be fine, although I am trying to upgrade from PREMIUM to ELITE and when I hit the appropriate button, I get referred to the support team. They are currently working on that particular issue.

Sorry to see you go

I’m trying to go to ELITE from Premium, but no joy. The support team are working on it.