Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @Fenris, we are sorry that you did not receive a prompt response to your request. This case has been forwarded to our Support Team, they will contact you at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

1 Like

You are paid from wirexguest. I was unreasonably frozen by you and you did not give me interest at all. Underperform inflation. Please don’t just talk and do nothing to the guests. Am I your client? You solve problems and customers won’t bother you. Will appreciate you. Understand? :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::pray::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

Maryna_Wirex :man_shrugging:

Dear @Koo, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules. Note that non-observance of forum rules may lead to Community account suspension.

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

Hello @W-crypto, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Dai’s exchange should be a temporary issue and won’t last long. We will let you know as soon as this option becomes available again. Regards!

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex , @Yuliia_Wirex

My case is 534288. I cannot transfer AAVE out of my wallet to another wallet. I am getting fee error. Can this be resolved.

You have a conscience! I emailed you a hundred times urgent. I just use wirexcard to travel. But now because you lock my card. I went to travel to be a beggar​:weary::weary::weary::weary::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob: Is your wirex card a tourist card? YULIIA_WIREX

160day still waiting​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Hi @vmaceda! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Dear @Koo! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

BUONGIORNO Anastasiia ho visto la vostra risposta che risale al 26 aprile ma ancora nulla quando mi sbloccate la carta ???

I have provided the requested info and my account has finally been unlocked again, but you emptied my account while I didn’t have access to it. Refund my money ASAP! It was over $3000!

Dear @roberta, the relevant department is still working on your case. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hello @Nexor, we are sorry for this inconvenience. You will be contacted by our Support Team at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All transactions getting declined

Ticket 538512. 920€ refund has been declined by Wirex and I cannot get my money back. Also previous refunds for amounts around 20€ and 50€ had not shown in my account. Have not received bank statement for past three months. Please respond promptly.

Pls reply me now

Why u lock my account 2 time???

160day still waiting…

I use wirex card around2 month

Another time u lock me

…this problems U feel ok???

Hi - still didn’t get a reply on support ticket 535449 for 4 days. Please kindly assist as soon as possible.

Hi! I have a refund from IKEA for 920€ to my mastercard on 13th Jun, which has failed. Ticket 538512. Please respond promptly. Also a refund from Amazon issued on 5th June did not appear on my account.

Hi @henkkakt! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

(539001)
I have been using my wirex account for the last few days perfectly fine, i tried to login about an hour ago where i was told it had timed out so had to use email and password to login only to be told “property type is incorrect please try another method” i try to get OTP code via email and nothing is being sent to me at all. I cant even login to get on the webchat. Please help I have money in there that I would like to access.

Hi @Koo! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like