Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @JCJCJC, I have checked your case and I can see that your issue was resolved. Please check it from our end and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hello @Cameron, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite this process.

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

Hello it’s me again. You could not help me. I’m still waiting for verification. In Friday will be one month!!! What can I do or where else I can write to help me. I tried everywhere on Wirex but they send me the same answer again and again to wait and that they will verify my account in the nearest time.Please help me. I really need to access to my money.

What documents do I need to submit for verification

Hello,

the money is still not visible in the Wirexapp after 14 days. Where is the money? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Greetings Marcus

Hi @amarradi :wave:

Yes of course, you can ask merchants to get ARN (Acquirer’s Reference Number, 23-digits)of your transaction which is useful to locate the funds quickly in case you did not get the money within 14 days.

Best regards!

2 Likes

@Eddie0163, please check the following link for more details: Why you need to verify your identity and how to do it?

Regards!

2 Likes

Hello @amarradi,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

2 Likes

I can’t believe that after six months you have not yet solved the problem !!!
How much should I wait yet?
I would like to use my wirex card, but I don’t feel safe to upload more money!

Hi my account is stuck on a KYC verification page and I need it reset so I can start again after clicking wrong box in process. I’m unable to go back or send tickets from App. I’m locked out of my account and can’t continue after making a mistake on the KYC form.

Account being locked for 2 weeks but still no response from support
Ticket#597827

@Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex

Ticket #621498
ETH withdraw pending about 24 hours now

Hi, I’ve been behind this problem for a long time … on my home page in my portfolio eth I have 0.2 eth but once inside the value is 0

Good take much time behind this problem … on my homepage in my portfolio eth eth have 0.2 but once inside the value is 0

This is my ticket 619738, they always tell me to wait for the mail, but they don’t solve or fix anything after so long …

I have been a wirex user for years, all my friends and family use it thanks to me, and I am the only one who always has problems and is not sure to see how I lose or lose my funds

I trust wirex less and less … sorry

lose funds?

Hi Anastasiia,
When you said my case was escalated, can you please explain how many days, weeks, or months I need to wait until my case is solved?
It’s been more than 10 days since I transferred money to wirex. Why has my DAI account hasn’t been credited yet?
The only answer I get from you or the support team is that I will be informed ASAP.
What does ASAP in your understanding, can you give me a more specific time frame.

My ETH funds have still not been received, why not? ticket number #622624

Thanks

I’ve been waiting for a refund since 2 weeks now. The merchant has confirmed the successful refund on July 27, but I am still waiting for it to be credited back to my Wirex card. Tickets 616670 and 620877. Could someone please look into this?

Hi Wirex team,

I am unable to get a deposit address for AAVE and LINK when i try to activate those digital assets it gives me an error message saying contact support. Can you please help ?

Hello @Steven1, please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed update.

I have just escalated this case to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello! I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to our relevant team. They will update you via the ticket as soon as possible. Warm regards.

1 Like