Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Another day has passed and despite requesting me to re send my details for BTC and bank details.

I’m still without money! I’d love to have something more positive to say but I haven’t been given any solid answers the whole way through this mess.

Once again left waiting and not knowing

Thanks for all the support staff here replying and answering messages. If only the relevant teams and other staff would reply to emails and actually get something done!

Any update? @moderators
@Anastasiia_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Yan_Wirex @Pavel_Wirex @Palangs04 @crypto3y3

1 Like

@jakebburn

When was your account locked?? Mine was locked in December of last year and only a week ago did they ‘resolve’ the issue, eventually they permanently closed my account and then drag their heels to send money back… I’ve been waiting over a week since providing my details of money they apparently ‘WANT’ to send back to me. If your account is recently locked I suggest conserving energy finding other financial means to live for a while! Wirex are not quick with anything and Unfortunately care very little about their customers!

Wish I could say something more reassuring about this company!

@Yuliia_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Palangs04 @Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Pavel_Wirex

2 Likes

Hi @Cr95! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@Maryna_Wirex

When will I receive my funds from the closed account?

@ParanoiX The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

We have the same problem, my sister sent me wxt funds but its still pending in few hours now. Can you help me please we need those funds financially asap please

Ticket ID: 648238

We have the same problem, my sister sent me wxt funds but its still pending in few hours now. Can you help me please we need those funds financially asap please

Ticket ID: 648238

Hi @Litch_White! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Please fix this asap, we need those funds for our financial needs. Thank you

1 Like

Our relevant it is fixing it for you sir :slight_smile:

Were very sorry for the delay. Regards.

1 Like

Thank you sir, i hope this will fix soon. We need the funds for our financial needs

@Cr95! Please, rest assured that all the relevant information will be forwarded to you via email.

Kind regards!

1 Like

@Maryna_Wirex I won’t rest assured of anything Until wireX give me something to be assured of.

quite frankly all you’ve done is give me these excuses that I will be contacted, that’s it’s with the relevant department and that something will happen,

but I’ve yet seen anything happen we are talking about an account has been locked since December of last year with no explanation no help!

now you’ve asked to give my funds back you’re dragging your heels if you have the details which one of your colleagues told me that You have!! where is my money?? why are you not sending it back??

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending

Any updates in Ticket ID: 648238?
Please fix this, we have children to feed. We need those funds FINANCIALLY. I beg you to work with this.

I have this eth pending ... when are you going to help me recover it? ...

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on

Please we need those funds for our children, its already 2 days and still pending, i beg you to solve my case asap we have to eat

Ticket number 630373 requires urgent assistance please!

I’ve been locked out of my account t for 9 months with no explanation! I’ve finally been told my account is closed and they will return my funds!

I provided details 13/08/2021 and I’m still waiting for a human answer,

When will my funds be sent?