Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello;

This morning I made a purchase with my MasterCard:
The problem is that the delivery adress was wrong (my fault) and i asked for change it as soon as possible;
After a call, topachat.com can’t change the adress delivery so they were forced to cancel the order.

Can you tell me when the bank imprint will be released so that my money goes back to my account?

i already asked the bot in the app and he respond:

When you use your Wirex card to make a purchase, the merchant demands payment from the card issuer, not from you. The merchant is paid by the card issuer, and the purchase amount is added to your account balance. The card issuer is then paid.

Returning a purchase works the same way, but in reverse. When a retailer issues a refund, the money doesn’t go directly to you. (This is why most merchants won’t give you a cash refund for a purchase made with a credit card.) Instead, they ask your card issuer to credit your account for the returned amount. The card issuer then posts the credit to your account.

In case you haven’t received the refund for a long time, please create a ticket request with us, so our support team can check the transaction status and advise further.

But i didn’t found any information about the delay of the refund, i also have no information about “the fate of the cryptoback” that i gain with this transaction which is finally cancelled.

Do you have any information for me please ?

Thank you for an answer;
Cordialement.

1 Like

Hello there!

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Note, you should use the email linked to your Wirex account. Then please provide us with your ticket number, we will do our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

3 Likes

nano price dropped 25% and I still cant do anything. I’m going to file a formal complaint and seek legal advice for compensation.

1 Like

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex thx for the fast answer;

i followed your guideline and some of your fellow worker answered me:

Thank you for contacting Wirex Support!

Please accept our deepest apologies. We experienced an unusually large number of different requests, which disrupted our usual response time.

As I can see, the status of the mentioned transaction is “Authorized”.

This means the funds were put on hold awaiting confirmation.

In case the merchant won’t confirm the transaction the funds will come back to your account. It may take up to 31 days for the money to appear on your balance

If you observe another issues, please contact us immediately.

Kind regards

so it seems i just have to wait up to 31 days maximum and let see what happens.

thank you for your hard work;
Cordialement.

1 Like

Dear @LX-HODL, We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible. Our Team will check the issue.

Best Regards!

2 Likes

It’s been 7days and my funds are down $600. It’s all my savings and you’ve prevented me from accessing my funds for no reason. I am so disappointed in Wirex. I’ve already filed a formal complaint and if settlement is not met will take legal actions. Now please give back my funds and reimburse me for my losses.

There’s no way it should take this long to return my funds you stole from me. I have no confidence that Wirex should function as a financial institution as it lacks struggles with the most basic features such as sending crypto from one address to another. Moreover, it lacks the technical skills to fix it.

I’ve been told so many misleading reassurances that my funds will be returned soon and that the relevant team looking at it. So unethical and a form of mistreatment towards my situation. I would never refer my friends to this place as it would be cruel to give them the same experience for an extra $15 euros in my pocket.

1 Like

Dear @WilsonMilleR, thanks for informing me.

Yes, in this case, it’s necessary to wait until the transaction is cancelled/returned.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

3 Likes

Ticket number: 641890

I’ve been charged 3 times for buying fuel at an automated pump (E.Leclerc). Raised the issue a month ago by chat and email, still no response, still not been refunded.

Is Wirex looking after its customers or protecting dodgy merchants?

I reasonably expect compensation for this shambles.

@Ali_Wirex could you please notify the powers that be this utter debacle of support is still going on.

2 Likes

Request ID #698852 Topic: Account top up / Top up failed
Hello, I’ve wanted to top up my account with my Visa Card in Euros.
Since yesterday it failed permanently. What’s the problem? Regards Sascha

2 Likes

Hey. I can’t withdraw any funds.
It keep saying declined.
I also can’t do online transactions
I have plenty of funds available and normally could withdraw $1400 per day. Now it won’t let me withdraw anything

1 Like

Hello @seth, As I can see, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. Please rest assured that they will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hi there,
My wirex mastercard transaction was declined at the grocery store and when I checked my app it said my account was blocked for security reason and that I had to contact the support.
It is the first time I encounter this problem, could you please proceed with the re-enabling of my account asap?
Thanking you in advance.

2 Likes

Hi there @ThePab :relaxed:

Im sorry for what happen sir on behalf of wirex.
but i know and hoping that youve experience for that will be fix soon sir.

i suggest you sir to create a request in here

Im really hoping for your account sir to be fix ASAP.
Kindly Regards :pray::relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello @Sascha, thank you for taking the time writing to us. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hello @ThePab, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience. I have just escalated this case to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hello @CHARLES_HERTZ, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

According to our system, the issue has been already resolved.

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the follow up. How long does it take? I haven’t received any answer or follow up proper from the support team. And It is quite urgent. My account was blocked for security reason with no proper notification. Please unblock it asap.
Thanking you in advance.

2 Likes

Hello dear Wirex team,
my problem is solved. I had an expired card.
I deleted this card and added the new with the new expiring date.
Plus new verification process, of course.
Thank you very much for your patience.
Regards, Sascha

2 Likes

Hello there " Thanks for your feedback.

Have a good day.

2 Likes

My Wirex account is blocked without any given reason since 5 days now and I have no way to access the funds on my card / in my account. There is no useful info/update from support whatsoever. Could someone please escalate/look into this matter asap … Ticket 685158

2 Likes