Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello,
My Wirex account is blocked from Monday 06.09.21 because of security reasons.
I wrote to support and I have got a stereotype answer from Ihor Bondar. I did not get a case number or something concrete.
I am investor and promotor for Wirex, I help many to get their Wirex going and I’m satisfied with the provided services and Mastercard ,therefor I deserve transparency, honesty and to prioritize this case.
I wait for positive answer and unlock my Wirex account .
Best regards
Eugenia Maria Brækstad/ Investor
jenibrekstad@gmail.com

1 Like

Lets hope :slight_smile: I also wait. Good luck.

1 Like

You’ll get it sir.

Courage my friend.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Hello,
Request ID #701470
please take a look at my problem: it’s extremely important, and probably easy to fix! Thank you very much.

2 Likes

im hoping for your concern sir to be solved soon.

2 Likes

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex it’s me again;
it’s just a feedback for publicly said the result of my “problem”;

So this night all the fiat money from my canceled purchase was back in my account,
and the WXT gained with this transaction seems also goes back to their original wallets (not mine lol).

less than 1 week isn’t too much; 3 days is really fast so thanks to Wirex for the hard work.

Message for all customers:
take care to let some WXT on your account;
i don’t know what happens if you cancel a MasterCard order after sell/swap the amount of WXT gained from this transaction,
but i think it can make your account blocked for non-respect of the Terms and Conditions

(keep in mind that doing a transaction for gain some WXT then sell those tokens and cancel the transaction for get reimbursed can be a considered as an obvious scam :sweat_smile: )

Good luck to all and thx to Wirex to stay in a right way <3

Cordialement.

1 Like

Hello @ThePab, please be informed that our team has sent the message to your email address (ticket 659848), please find this message in your mailbox by this number and reply to it. Regards!

2 Likes

Dear @lad31, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences caused by this situation. From time to time, we are obliged to conduct necessary internal checks on our users’ accounts and their activity due to the regulatory requirements. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. Regards!

2 Likes

Hi @Jeni, please accept our apologies for this situation. We have escalated your case to the priority and you will be updated at the nearest time. Warm regards!

2 Likes

Hello @fraor-ps, we have forwarded your request to the Support team and our agent will contact you at the nearest time. Regards!

2 Likes

Hi @WilsonMilleR, we are happy to know that your issue was solved. Regards!

3 Likes

Dear @Sascha, thank you for the feedback. It’s our pleasure to help Wirex users. Regards!

3 Likes

Hello,

i’ve been waiting for weeks to processing my Request ID #656888 : PayPal sent 1 REPAYMENT to my Wirex Mastercard as a refund (due to unavailability or return of goods): 13.08.2021 20:00 19,99 EUR The money did not reach my Wirex account again!

This has happened several times now - credit card repayments never reach the user’s account automatically. You always have to turn on support manually - but unfortunately this has now been completely discontinued (chatbot no longer switches to real people)!

PS:
In March it was claimed to want to improve the service: community_wirexapp_com/t/recent-service-issues-and-what-we-re-doing-to-fix-them/19010 and now it became completely shut down - very bad business conduct!

1 Like

1 Like

No

2 Likes

You have block my account with my founds on. i have sent you several emails requesting reactivate my account and to know what do you need from my side and I have no reply at all.

This is completaly unacceptable and horrible customer support.

I am looking forward hearing frim you urgently or I will take legal measures to fix it up.

Best,

1 Like

Why

1 Like

What you mean why??

1 Like

Hello @Kunde, we are sincerely sorry for your experience. Let me kindly inform you that your case has been escalated to the relevant team and the funds should be created to your account at the nearest time. Regards!

2 Likes

Hello @jason_Gutierrez, our agent has already contacted you via ticket 701792, please check your mailbox. Regards!

2 Likes