Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

Hello @Oriol87, we understand your dissatisfaction with this situation, however, the relevant department is still working on your case and until the end of the regular check, we are not able to unlock your account. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation. Regards!

2 Likes

hi my account suddenly it is locked ticket number 702998 i made an order on farfetch couple days ago yesterday i received bonus 2000 wxt and today my account is locked , never happened to my this in years since i am using wirex even the funds from my mining rig are going on wirex . Please Help

1 Like

Hi Yulia,

Thanks for your reply. What do you mean the regular check?? This has no sense at all, my money is there and I cant acces.

Let me know what do you need fron my side to reactivate the account.

This is not acceptable.

1 Like

Hi Yuliia,
I have never received any email with ticket 659848. Please send it back again asap.
Thanking you in advance.

1 Like

@lad31 my name is Frank in Australia and I feel your frustrations about your situation !
But upon my own research in order to slate my depression over what is happening I think that I can understand their justification for their actions !
Now please understand that this is in no way sanctioned by Wirex staff or Super Ambassadors!But I have a suspicion that they are undertaking these drastic measures in order to protect all of our accounts security I that in my own I have been a victim of online scams and hacking along with fraudulent activities done to my own internet services you may or may not have to wait a while like have but I implore you to be patient and keep in the rules and regulations that we all agreed to when signed up!
Trust me getting upset and voicing it constantly is not worth the effort and possibly puts you in contradiction of the regs that we all agreed to !
Every one has a right to voice their opinion but I advise constraint while you are dealing with the moderters and ambassadors many do so on there own time with out being in the employment of Wirex!

1 Like

Thank for this sir and for understanding. :pray:

1 Like

No worries I just keep thinking of another superambasitore who went above and beyond the call of duty for helping me, out of respect for the persons privacy I won’t mention His details!
But I will never forget his help along with a moderater who is assisting me now and has had to put up with my own petty gripes and tirades

Hi Yulia,
Where is my ticket 659848 email message? I haven’t received any follow up to solve the issues.
Please proceed Asap.
Thanking you in advance.

Hello @Orbit, thank you for taking the time writing to us. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear @Oriol87,

From time to time, we are obliged to conduct necessary internal checks on our users’ accounts.

Therefore, your account has been temporarily suspended and we will make sure to update you with further details once we receive them from the relevant department.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello @ThePab, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @6355,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. Your honest feedback helps us to make our service better.
We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible

Kind regards!

Hi there,

It’s simply, I want my money back or reactivate my account or ar least give me a relevant reasin why you have blocked my account and of course when aproximately are you going to reactivate my account?

You are taking my founds without my consent.

Best,

El El vie, 10 sept 2021 a las 14:58, Anastasiia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> escribió:

Unsure why my WXT is not showing as credit in my account. The transaction has been received (sent via external wallet) however my account balance still says $0.00.

Can someone help please?

My ticket number is 703356.

The people on chat said it should be available within an hour however that is not the case.

2 Likes

Try this link, unsure if it will help but might be useful :woman_shrugging:

Hello @tiaho.hkt, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience! I can see, that the Support team has already contacted you via the ticket. Please check it from your side.

Warm Regards!

2 Likes

Hello @Oriol87, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account or make a refund from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

Ok, ID #656888 is now finally done, and the refund on my card.

LIMITS