Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

I would like to ask how long it will take to finish the processing???

Previously when I added funds (through credit cards), the amount showed up immediately & I could use it to exchange for cryptocurrency immediately.

@Raffaelka we can see that everything is OK now and you’ve managed to make transfers today. Best regards!

Dear Sir or Madam, please answer to my ticket. Waiting more than 24 hours, very important for now. Ticket

Hi @Alexander_Wirex,
thank you for your reply.
One our ago I received this mail and honestly is not clear from my side.
Question are: what should I do? ,should I provide other docs than the payslip already provided 2 days ago?
In the email is written "you might be asked to provide some additional docs ", so,should I wait a specific request by Wirex?
Please consider I have my founds blocked and this is not pleasant.
Awaiting for your reply,
KR,
Fabio

Hi @Ilia, we are aware of this. Feel free to check this status post on the matter: https://status.wirexapp.com/ This is also related. We’ve passed this case to the relevant team and they will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards!

Hi @babovand, as you can see, the question was about the bonus from February. Not about any issue with the account. Thank you for checking this. Regards!

Hi @Annie1, we are sorry that you have faced such a situation. We’ve passed your case to the Support team. They will get back to you with the updates as soon as possible. Best regards!

Hi @Annakocsubej, we’ve passed this ticket to the relevant team. They will get back to you there as soon as it is possible. Regards!

@FCotti this is the information for you, if anything prompts in your app so you know what to upload. Kind regards!

@Alexander_Wirex ,I understand this information is for me but,as I explained in my past posts,I cannot operate anymore by the app!.
Just received a general mail with none specific request.
So,could You answer to my question above or move them to the relevant Team please?
Regards

2 Likes

Same here. The App is blocked and renders inoperable in any way.

Ticket #1467843
@Ali_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex

2 Likes

I received that standard SOF request mail outlining what documents are needed to process the verification. I still need to send alot of these documents through to the WIREX team. How can do this?

I uploaded one document which I had on hand at that time…

Is there anyway I can send the remaining docs to speed up the process - I’m still locked out of my account.

1 Like

Ticket #1469312

Hi, I can’t use the application for 48hours now, can you expedite my ticket please ?
I sent the document via wirex app, I didn’t receive any confirmation email.

I’m in big trouble now, I’m literally out of money everyting is on my wirex.
I support wirex since day 1, please help me trust you again.
@Ali_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex

Please !

3 Likes

Help this.

I hope your case will solve immediately.

Sorry for your situation right now.
Warm regards

Hi @DMC_01,
unfortunately Wirex place hundred of customer of us, in this unpleasant position.
In the standard mail is written: " it might be asked to provide docs" but is not clear what to do for the customer, a detailed list of docs required is missing, email where to send them is missing ext.
Since 3 days, I didn’t reiceved nether one useful answer by Wirex service Team, by App help center and by mail; if they answer the do just providing pre- set/standard mail
Feeling really disappointed and annoyed.
Tkt #1463199
@Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex

2 Likes

Hi, @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex
any news?

Ticket #1467843

It’s been Day 3 that my account is inaccessible, because of the Verification of the source of funds. No warning, no email asking for additional documents. Just suddenly, I could not login to my Wirex account as the app doesn’t let me access any other areas of the app.

In the meantime, the victims organize themselves externally.

So Wirex-staff, if you are interested in a solution, I recommend you to process the tickets as soon as possible!

1 Like

@MaBe ,
100% agree with you!

1 Like

Hello @FCotti, we see that you have already provided documents and we will forward this information to the relevant team so they can review it. Until these documents aren’t checked, you will not have an access to your app, regretfully.

Hi, @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex
any news?

Ticket #1467843

It’s been Day 3 that my account is inaccessible, because of the Verification of the source of funds. No warning, no email asking for additional documents. Just suddenly, I could not login to my Wirex account as the app doesn’t let me access any other areas of the app.

In the meantime, the victims organize themselves externally.

So Wirex-staff, if you are interested in a solution, I recommend you to process the tickets as soon as possible!

2 Likes

I’m really sorry for your situation right now. I know how frustrated you are and I’m sorry for that.

Kind regards