Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1)

For at least 4 days I can’t withdraw xlm to external wallets, the SEND option is disabled. What’s the problem?

How do I open a corporate account?

Hi @fedealconada, thank you for contacting us. You must be an individual and not act on behalf of a business. Currently, we do not provide corporate accounts. Regards!

Any plans for that?

Hello @Yuliia_Wirex ,
I perfectly know I’ve already provide what is required by Wirex and the App’s functionality has been frozen as well.
My request is to speed up such process due it’s becoming really urgent and unpleasant.
BR,
Fabio

Hi @MaBe, unfortunately, there was no news yet. Your case has been escalated and our team should review the uploaded documents as soon as possible.

Hi @DMC_01, your case will be checked soon and if our team decides to ask for more documents, they will contact you to tell you exactly what documents we need.

Hi @CeL, we’ve escalated your case, the documents should be reviewed as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @llosco, XLM transfers are currently disabled.

Hi @fedealconada, for now, no, we do not have plans for opening business accounts.

When are they going to be enabled again?

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex,

Ticket #1485779

My account has been stuck under “verification lock” for several days after submitting the requested proof of address, with no update from your end. I need urgent access to my funds as I’m currently travelling and Wirex is the only card that I took with me. This is a very stressful situation.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi guys, today after 3 days I have an update on my case. I state that I have already completed the FoS verification in February 2022, and in fact I was only asked to send the proof of the address. Which I did immediately three days ago, sent a photo of the last bill of my telephone account, dating back to a month ago. Well today I get an email where I am told that the documentation is not clear. I log into the app and load three different bills, a telephone bill, a satellite TV bill and an electricity bill, by clicking them from my Iphone 12 Pro with maximum resolution and all three dating back to 1/2 months ago with all the my data in clear text. Now I can see the dashboard but clearly like you I can’t move. I asked @Anastasia_Wirex in chat a little while ago if the type of documents was fine but apparently even this could not tell me: D I read in the FAQ that the electricity bill is accepted and therefore I expect full access to the my account. Furthermore, I specify that many users have written to me with the same problem and considerable sums and we are constantly in touch, confirm that everything is ok and I will confirm it here on the community and to other users who are very worried!

CHECK My ticket number: 1460913

@moderatori @Maryna_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Anastasia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Wirexapps @ Palangs04 @admin

2 Likes

Hi guys, today after 3 days I have an update on my case. I state that I have already completed the FoS verification in February 2022, and in fact I was only asked to send the proof of the address. Which I did immediately three days ago, sent a photo of the last bill of my telephone account, dating back to a month ago. Well today I get an email where I am told that the documentation is not clear. I log into the app and load three different bills, a telephone bill, a satellite TV bill and an electricity bill, by clicking them from my Iphone 12 Pro with maximum resolution and all three dating back to 1/2 months ago with all the my data in clear text. Now I can see the dashboard but clearly like you I can’t move. I asked @Anastasia_Wirex in chat a little while ago if the type of documents was fine but apparently even this could not tell me: D I read in the FAQ that the electricity bill is accepted and therefore I expect full access to the my account. Furthermore, I specify that many users have written to me with the same problem and considerable sums and we are constantly in touch, confirm that everything is ok and I will confirm it here on the community and to other users who are very worried!

My ticket number: 1460913

@moderatori @Maryna_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Anastasia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Wirexapps @ Palangs04 @admin

@llosco unfortunately, we cannot provide any timeframes for now.

Hi @quick, this case has been forwarded to our verification team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

Hi @Vibas, our verification team will get back to you at the nearest time. Regards!

Hi Alexander. More than 2 days nothing about my tickets. I am very worried. Please process it strongly asking. Thank you in advance. Ticket 1470296

i have the same problem, verification still pending since 4 days and no news from support
ticket no #1471599

I am blocked for 3 days already like many others.

Wirex (yet another QuadrigaCX?) need to do something about it. I just hope Pavel Matveev is in good health, do not travel to India and do not keep all private keys to himself.