Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1) - #10585 by Maryna_Wirex.

Previous discussions:

Hi, the function of adding a card has disappeared from my account, everything was fine, please check
Ticket number: 2618073

Hi @pshenichnyyi, please be informed that you can only link 5 cards per month. If you’ve already linked 5, it will be necessary to wait 1 month after the last card linking. Meanwhile, there will be no button. Best regards!

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 1):

I have now waited 5 business days to be able to make a crypto payment and my attempts to send payments still fail. I urgently need:

1). To know exactly when I will be able to send MY currency elsewhere.

2). To know if the 5 business days waiting is applicable to all crypto payments

3). Where I can find this requirement in Wirex terms & conditions.

@Blissoffside We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Hi,
Nobody from supportnhas contacted me. I have now been able to send crypto currency, but it has been pending for hours.

Hello @Blissoffside, we are glad to hear that the issue was resolved. Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hi there, I can’t seem to raise a ticket either in the Wirex App or Website. The app just get stuck in a loop when selecting the Support section. Website Support bot never provides an option to create a ticket. What’s the best way to raise a ticket with support about changing my X-tras Elite status to Standard?

@Bray Please check your mailbox for the appropriate update from Support and respond accordingly. Thank you in advance!

I can log in my account, but I can not put money on it. If I say “+ Hinzufügen”, the app is telling me " Aufladung nicht verfügbar", I can not ad money, because I have no active Account, or this is not available now. Kontact support. I have my new Mastercard but it says, it is still on the way.
I did not use my account for a longer time, no money was comming on my account since October 2021. What can I do, to use my account again?

Hello @wirexpeter, thank you for reporting this issue, you will be updated on this matter via ticket by our Support team. Regards!

1 Like

@Yuliia_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex Hi, can one of you please escalate my ticket #2715328. I made a USDC deposit 3 days ago, and I’ve yet to receive it on my account. I did use the correct address. I can see it on the blockchain. My email is richyboycaldo@hotmail.com.

Hello ) Ca you check ticket 2529338, please?

You locked my account for 160 days, and there has pass 4 weeks since you told me that in max 4 weeks you will send me my funds to my bank account and terinate our relation. Did you liay again and again? Should i sue you ? Should I contact Bank of litvija? What is problem with you ?

@richyboycaldo We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

@Oleksii_Bondarenko The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@kosmej We have escalated your case and are looking forward for an update. Kind regards!

Thank you very much. Here is a detail breakdown of what happened. I provided screenshot

Turns out I can’t paste links, but I created a big long Reddit thread with screenshots and labels addressing the issue. reddit .com/r/wirexappofficial/comments/wl3q3b/where_did_the_wirex_contract_placed_my_incoming/

Ticket 2683489. I sent ETH over a week but nothing appear on my Wirex account. How long can you solve it??? You always reply “speed up” but no one solve it. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. Ticket 2683489. GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!