Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 2)

@Maury197, you were updated yesterday via ticket. Once we have anything new, we’ll get back to you. Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi,
I only have a conversation on Messenger

wt., 16 sie 2022 o 17:10 Alexander Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <notifications@wirexapp.discoursemail.com> napisał(a):

1 Like

Hello, I haven’t got any response on my ticket.

What’s the update?

@moderators

1 Like

@Alexander_Wirex, thanks for reaching. I did get your email. Do you know by when I will be able to have my funds? It has been too long.

2 Likes

They will message you once it’s done. Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

No response on my ticket 2775439 ?

2 Likes

@moderators help this case.

1 Like

Hi @bigi, please submit a ticket here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and attach these screenshots. Regards!

1 Like

Account locked (for no reason?!?) Submitted a ticket 12 days ago, no update in (2697900). My BTC, EUR, long-term investment is totally locked out.

Didn’t expect this Long support time as a long term customer/investor.

Pls look into my ticket.

1 Like

Hello @Shashwat.Jain, our Support team will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for the long wait. Regards!

1 Like

Hello @richyboycaldo, unfortunately, we are not able to provide an ETA on this matter, but we can say that your case has been escalated to the highest priority already.

1 Like

Thank you, my issues have been resolved :+1:

3 Likes

Hello @4LF4, our team is working on your case, it has been escalated to speed up the process. Regards!

1 Like

Happy to hear that!:+1:

1 Like

Request ID #2822076

1 Like

Hello @bigi, thank you! Our Support team will check your case as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like

That’s a great News :blush:

1 Like

Hello, still no resolution to Ticket: 2789617. No recent response to emails and 6 days since I transferred GBP from my regular bank account to Wirex with nothing updated on the Wirex side. Please can you escalate!

1 Like

Hi,
Can I please get a escalation for #2836475, my transaction has been stuck in pending for quite a while.

@moderators

1 Like

Hello Team Wirex,

I send my documents over 2 weeks ago and there is still no feedback from the team. Today I tried to use the chat bot, but for some weird reason it doesn’t work for me so I can’t request for a support ticket. Please review my documents & resolve my chat bot issue.

I need to access my accounts ASAP, this process has been going on for 2 months already.

1 Like