Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Have an existing Support ticket? Post your ticket here a👇and we will assist as best as we can!

Request 1037589 still not solved.

Over three weeks to simply change my email address??

Please this be sorted out ASAP.

Sorry for the delay. Our team will get back to you shortly.

Request 1082595

This is kinda urgent, You’ve essentiallly taken my money and are not letting me take it out.

Hi Jack

Sorry for your inconvenience. I checked your ticket 1082595. Our team will get back to you shortly. Thanks.

Ticket #1092688 Reset 2 Factor Authentication.
Waiting since Sunday, I cannot access to my wirex account. I have already sent selfie with ID card and comment the last 2 possible outbound transactions (hard to remember by heart) but I have no answer from support, please help me.
Thanks in advance and best regards.

Hi JOSÉ LUIS CONTRERAS

Sorry for the delay. Our team will get back to you shortly.
Thanks for your understanding.

All finally solved, thanks for your help! :clap::clap::clap:

Glad to hear that. Thanks for your patience

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233
I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned

it’s not been solved as been 2 days I email them

I sent since yesterday several mails with no answer , I have no access to my account , and I can’t reset my password (not receive mail reset password) , I didn’t change or something but now appears invalid mail or password.

Support reference ticket 1120767

Hi @cidoncha

Please check and confirm that your problem was solved.

1133918 - Waiting for my bank transfer to hit my GBP account, It’s a large amount for me so please respond ASAP, It was sent with faster payments so should have taken no more than 2 hours

Dear @bondoroz
Please be informed that the issue is resolved. We kindly ask you to update your Wirex App to the latest available version and check the balance.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist!

1117877 from November 13.
My associated email account was compromised and I lost some how access to the app to de Wirex app
Still no solution.And even if they have my email how can they bypass my memorable word and 2fa?

Hello @mmiirreell,
I understand how frustrating this situation is and I’m going to do everything I can to make things right.
Please be informed that due to security reasons further assistance will be provided via the ticket.
I kindly ask you to check your email.

Thank you!