Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

All finally solved, thanks for your help! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Glad to hear that. Thanks for your patience

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233
I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned

it’s not been solved as been 2 days I email them

I sent since yesterday several mails with no answer , I have no access to my account , and I can’t reset my password (not receive mail reset password) , I didn’t change or something but now appears invalid mail or password.

Support reference ticket 1120767

Hi @cidoncha

Please check and confirm that your problem was solved.

1133918 - Waiting for my bank transfer to hit my GBP account, It’s a large amount for me so please respond ASAP, It was sent with faster payments so should have taken no more than 2 hours

Dear @bondoroz
Please be informed that the issue is resolved. We kindly ask you to update your Wirex App to the latest available version and check the balance.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist!

1117877 from November 13.
My associated email account was compromised and I lost some how access to the app to de Wirex app
Still no solution.And even if they have my email how can they bypass my memorable word and 2fa?

Hello @mmiirreell,
I understand how frustrating this situation is and I’m going to do everything I can to make things right.
Please be informed that due to security reasons further assistance will be provided via the ticket.
I kindly ask you to check your email.

Thank you!

Ticket #1137380
Hello i have been trying to send BTC for the past few days now and every time i try and confirm via my email it fails every single time (i have tried different amounts and sending to different address also), i was told wirex was the fastest service. Could this be due to funds still pending from my bank, or too low miner fees? i hope to hear back soon thanks.

Hello Robert,

I’m so sorry to hear that your crypto transactions have been failed. It will be my pleasure to sort this out for you.
This case has been sent to the relevant team in order to investigate it. Once I receive an update from them, I will contact you immediately via the ticket.

Thank you!

I lost 4000 dollars. my account was plundered, blocked by wirex and wirex has not reported since that time. It’s been 4 months now. No Response since August. Thank you Wirex👍

1 Like

Hello Stefan,
I appreciate you contacting us regarding this issue. Let me kindly inform you that this case has been escalated to the relevant department for a thorough investigation. They will contact you shortly :e-mail:

Ticket Number: 1138323

I have been struggling with an issue on my account, keeps telling me to reset password because its expired but everytime i reset it just refreshes and goes back to previous page!

This happens on every phone i log into, deleted the app reinstall and still dosent work on anything phone!!! I havent got a reply in about 3 days and the telegram group is useless now!

Please help I cant access my money!!!

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with your Wirex account.

I can see that the issue was resolved in the ticket, could you confirm?

Please feel free to DM me in case you require any further assistance.

1 Like

We are seeing an issue with the APP where it will not allow the customer (Wirex) to enter 8 digits pass the decimal point. We opened a ticket: 1141334.

Can you chase with solution? Wirex app will only accept 6 digits… which is below the industry best practice.

We would love to spend crypto from the app… just need to figure out how to use the app for payments. How can a user put in all 8 digits required by merchant to complete a transaction using the Wirex app?

Hello,

Sincerely sorry for the belated reply.

I can see that your support ticket is already updated by our relevant team.

I do understand how frustrating it was that you could not send the amount of BTC using the 8 digits according to the amount that was generated by the merchant.

Unfortunately, currently, our system only supports 6 digits. Your feedback was forwarded to our relevant team and I will do my best in order to escalate the resolution of this issue for you.

Best regards.