Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hice 2 transferencias el 23 de noviembre una de 10€ y otra de 1200 y todavía no me las an mandado y si me las an descontado del saldo, tampoco puedo comprar nada porque está bloqueado.gracias, espero solución,que tengas un buen día

Número de ticket 1770523

Hello @gbutcher, I am sincerely sorry for the delay.

According to our records, our Verification Team updated you via the ticket today. Could you please check your mailbox and provide them with a response?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello Pablo, I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have sent an update directly via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Ticket #1787937

First of all you guys are doing a decent job, changing over etc since wirecard. My employer paid me Euros instead of pounds. The bank manager has asked for a swift ammendment to no reply and iv asked several times as well. Its not a small amount and iv been waiting quite some time. His fault for sending in euros, however most banks would send the money back or credit in GBP. Can you please look into this for me? I can provide a TT for tracing.

Cheers Mr/Ms. Wirex

Pls what is the status of pending transaction. #1783831

Ticket #1787937

First of all you guys are doing a decent job, changing over etc since wirecard. My employer paid me Euros instead of pounds. The bank manager has asked for a swift ammendment to no reply and iv asked several times as well. Its not a small amount and iv been waiting quite some time. His fault for sending in euros, however most banks would send the money back or credit in GBP. Can you please look into this for me? I can provide a TT for tracing.

Cheers Mr/Ms. Wirex

Ticket #1787937

Thanks @Yan_Wirex

Hello Joe, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hello @Helenpw,

Our relevant department is currently processing your refund request, we will update you via the ticket as soon as we have any news.

Best regards!

1 Like

I don’t want to do this yet. However, it’s already 18 days since that issue has occurred without any meaningful response, I am thinking about doing it. I will first see what are the regulators and authorities out there .

1 Like

Hi, the transfer i am waiting is not in my account. It’s been a long time since and I haven’t got any answer from the support (just some bot answers).
I have sent the pdf receipt from the bank. The bank confirmed the money are with wirex and still I have no access to them! Today I contacted the FCA and made a formal complain. This is a life-threatening situation during a global pandemic.

My support ticket is 1790831

I got no reply. 24 hours are over. Where is my money

@Anastasiia_Wirex
its been a week now.
Can you explain what the problems wirex are having. Why they are taking do long to fix and when will the wirex app be functioning again.

Hello Marian, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

Your ticket was updated accordingly, please check it from your end.

Warm regards!

1 Like

@Fatimah, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hello @pfcit,

I totally understand your frustration, however, at this point, we are waiting for a reply from the relevant team. We’ve done everything from our side in order to speed up the process. Please note that you will be updated as soon as possible directly via the ticket.

Best Regards!

1 Like

I still can not transfer money from my bank to wirex.
Still getting the same massage
( Your transaction failed) 3 days
What happend???

Hello @HUSSEIN_ALKHAZRAJI, thank you for escalating your request.

I have just updated you via the ticket 1792720, please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hi Inna… wondering if there’s any update for my issue?

No point in giving the same answer. I want my money back.