Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I have opened the request 1824438 from 18th of december. And I don’t have access to my account for a month. Incredible unsupport…

1 Like

Hi @Vinyalo,

I can see, that our agent has contacted you twice and requested to share a video record of your issue during the verification process? Would you be so kind to send it to us?

Thank you in advance!

Hello David,

I can understand you and your feelings. You have every reason to be frustrated, since your request is being processed for a long time, and still was not resolved. I want to emphasize again how sorry we are for the mix up with this situation.
Unfortunately, such requests cannot be handled by the support team directly. What I can do is to try to accelerate the issue, what I actually do.

I hope for your understanding!

1 Like

Hi @Mirimanga,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

Please convert my crypto into £ then return to my verified and linked bank account that I deposited £10k and £7k from a few months ago.

There is nothing more that needs doing than that.

If you can’t do that then you need to tell me why as I’ll assume you have lost or stolen my money then it goes to a police matter.

Refund and close my account you have no right to stop me withdrawing and taking my business elsewhere for obvious reasons.

Please confirm this is done?

Regards

David

@wirexbot don’t work there are be a data violation on Wirex?

My card has been closed never used can I please have it reopened

1 Like

It’s not absent, it’s on my address on a different blockchain, i just need the private key to connect to a wallet which is connected to bsc network and send back the coins.
It’s very easy, juste need the private key

1 Like

My card been closed and I have tried to contact support but no response

Share prove

Support ticket raised number?

How do I get a support ticket number please help newbie here

Hello @Rachealnak, my apologies in my delayed reply.

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @wirex786, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Regards!

1 Like

The Wirex app no longer shows the IBAN for my EUR account, so I am unable to top up the account from my local bank.

Also, I am no longer given the option to make a SEPA transfer from the Wirex app to a local bank or a friend’s external EUR account.

Where did these options go, and when will they be back?

1 Like

Hello @kas, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I can’t send a bank transfer , there is no option apart from wirex to wirex !

Hi @Lloydslade,

Please, be informed that there are some changes in our Terms and Conditions and a new IBAN (International Bank Account Number) should be provided by UAB Payrnet and LHV bank as soon as possible and once it’s done, you should activate your new currency account details and you will be able to transfer funds between your accounts.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

I was ask to update my address on my App but was not given the option to do so. What should I do?

Hi,

My account is verification at the moment but I have provided an appropriate document now. Please would you take a look? I need to access my account urgently. ID: 29855