Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Anastasiia_Wirex - thank you. My account has now been verified.
Best wishes,

Nivi

1 Like

Hello @Hau_Marius,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hi @Loaded,

I can confirm that the relevant team is already working on credited the funds back. We will update you via the support ticket once it is completed.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

Hi @Aergon,

Please be advised that the relevant team is already working on your case. We will contact you once it is resolved.

1 Like

Please can u help me with my ticket?

Ticket: 1832423

Why have u lost so much money? Surley we are coverd under Financial obudsman service? I had a friend transfer me £7000 via banktransfer and they have still not put the money into my account.

Thank I in advance

Hi Bondi please tell me did u get ur money back? Same thing has happend to me but with £7000… did you conduct the FOS for help?

Thank you

Hi @Marchy,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

1 Like

Hi @angel,

1 Like

Hi @sprut,

1 Like

Hi @rahat,

I can see, that we have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi I recently sent a request regarding my XRP that I sent to the wrong destination tag.

Can you help me please?

I sent my Ethereum last week from a de activated account. You did not receive my funds the other end.

I have since received a reply over a week ago telling me to activate my dai account to activate Ethereum, so I have now done that and both are active just still no funds.

Please help as Wirex find it impossible to reply.

Hi I am trying to get a response to my question but I don’t seem to be getting any.

My XRP was sent to the wrong destination tag. The address was correct but the tag was slightly wrong.

Can you rectify this issue for me please ??

Regards Dan

Hello @Ace_elitec, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Ok but how can this take so long
To put in money to wirex goes in 1 second this transfer have been pendlings from 7 of januari
When is my money coming ??

Skickat från min iPhone

217 days without access to my account. Is this a record, anyone out there with a worse experience of Wirex?

Dear @Hoho,

I can see, that you have submitted a support ticket using an unregistered email. Could you please let me know the correct email via the ticket or create a new ticket from the verified one?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @Hands63, thank you for your request!

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @olivier_pons, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!