Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Joseruiz,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Hi, I can’t choose Transfer Type when I want to send funds (EUR). Anyone alse with this problem? The Transfer Type page loads just for a second and then, on top of it, another page opens, asking for phone number, or mail, or pseudonym. But it doesn’t let me choose the type of transfer I want to make, whether a bank transfer or a crypto transfer. (I click Account, Send, and then this fake page appears.) It’s a Spanish account. Does anyone alse have this problem? Can you help? Thank you.

Hi @Rub1Rex163,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Nils,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hi @Patrick_Deiber,

Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

They won’t solve your issue. All they do is reply and tell you they will deal with it by sending you silly automated emails. Sorry to hear about your sister man

Not a bad idea to be fair. Who has actually spoken to the financial ombudsman about Wirex? I was informed by a lawyer that this could be a possible solution. It’s clear Wirex are criminals!

1 Like

Hi @Prosper10,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Alexandre_Wambre,

Please be informed that our relevant team continuously working on this matter in order to satisfy your demand and provide you with proper insight and solution.

Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Hi @mx_wirex,

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Hola. Espero que estén muy bien.
Hace una semana envié un correo a soporte. Técnico e hice una solisitud directamente por la app de Wirex pero no me Dio ningún código de ticket ni e tendido respuesta por gmail.
La solicitud es para el cambio de número celular. Ya que se termino el Contrato que tenia con la empresa y tuve que cambiar la Linea. Agradezco su colaboración para hacer el cambio

Hola. Mi numero de ticket es 96856. Quiero cambiar mi numero de celular.
Pará poder cambiarlo por la app me Dice que me envían un mensaje de texto con un código al Celular el cual no puedo ver, ya que no tengo ese numero de celular por este motivo no puedo continuar con el proceso. Gracias

Is there an issue with Wirex? I have tried to add money to my account this morning, however it keeps getting declined. I want to buy loads of Wirex Token during the fee free weekend#

Today I was unable to withdraw money from an atm.

1 Like

Hello,

Could I check the progress of my ticket please. The email is unclear but it looks like it is 93452. Wirex won’t let me add money to my account.

Many thanks,

Henry

Hello @henrylavery101, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @LadyRia, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear @fiona, thank you for escalating this case.

Our Verification Department has just informed me that your account was verified successfully, please take a look.

Warm regards!

1 Like

As the title says, just had an email about the new mastercard and asking me to join the waiting list. Can you confirm whether we need to do this if we have invested on crowdcube?

1 Like

Hello Dave, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Please be informed that you can join the waiting list via the following link:

Best Regards!