Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I have been having issues getting my Revolut card linked. I keep on getting pushed between the two companies. Wirex support not useful at all. I was basically told sorry we can’t help you, not our problem use another card. If this is the way I am treated I don’t think my investment in Wirex was a wise choice. I am now left with a wirex card that is useless to me.

My ref is 311870. I have a good mind to post the chat here from the support to show how bad it was. Chat was just closed on me in the end. Not professional at all.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cryptoback rewards stopped working

I uploaded my proof of residence two months ago and as of today it hasn’t been verified yet !! Are you kidding me ???

Hey, I saw somewhere else that Wirex has warned this might be the case as they transition to the new rewards system. They said all rewards would be recredited once on the new system. It’s the same post/email about rewards changing from Satoshi to WXT and needing to cash your Sats in before…

2 Likes

Thanks @seth …makes sense I guess?
Will have a search and hold tight.
Thanks again!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change phone number

Hi @AlexShire,

I have escalated your issue to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

2 Likes

Did you escalate my request too?

Dear Wirex, can I have a real upgrade on my situation? I need a quick resolution. I’m waiting from 2 months…

Hola sigue sin resolverse mi tiket (293000). Me podeis decir algo??

Hello

There are 3 more weeks and nobody was looking for verification. Can you check this please. Thank you!

Andrej

My Ticket: 314361

I have duplicates crypto accounts. See att picture in ticket. Many Thanks, Igor.

I need support with 315908!!!

My issue have not been fixed yet 1 week ago I contacted wirex support team I’m still waiting for my case to be solved it’s been 1 week already I’m having the same issue …

I’m trying to transfer BTC to another address but it says this “ This transaction cannot be processed at the moment please try again later. “ I’m really getting frustrated can you please fix this already.

My issue have not been fixed yet 1 week ago I contacted wirex support team I’m still waiting for my case to be solved it’s been 1 week already I’m having the same issue …

I’m trying to transfer BTC to another address but it says this “ This transaction cannot be processed at the moment please try again later. “ I’m really getting frustrated can you please fix this already.

buon giorno ho ticket aperti dal 6 dicembre 2020 per fare sbloccare il mio account ma le risposte purtroppo sono sempre le stesse , mi chiedete di avere pazienza senza dare spiegazioni; ho mandato tutti i documenti richiesti il giorno 8 dicembre in attesa di approvazione, ma ad oggi 9 marzo non avete ancora risolto. Vorrei avere risposte concrete e immediata risoluzione del mio problema! o mi sbloccate l’account o mi ridate indietro i miei 12000 euro Spero di risolvere immediatamente la situazione perchè sono molto arrabbiato e trovo poca professionalità e serietà nei vostri servizi, per i quali io stesso ho pubblicizzato a molti amici ed ora sono pentito di avere fatto questa brutta figura!

Hi @Inna_Wirex

Do you have any update for me?, I have another purchase made in February (online) and the store made me another refund to my Wirex Card since 15 February 2021 (they provided me some evidence today) and havent received the funds either… is it impossible to receive refunds from retailers to my Wirex card? would be good to know so I have this in consideration going forward.

Thanks

The app and also the browser version of Wirex isn’t recognising that my card has been delivered… it says it’s in transit and it wont shot me any activate buttons in app. In browser it says ‘negative funds’ and wont allow me to do anything either… great new card but not very much use until I can activate it.

Please help Wirex humans :pray:t4:

Hi @STootal,

Please be advised that the relevant team is still looking into your case. We will contact you via the support ticket once the issue is resolved.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Oh no this is disheartening. I transferred money from my natwest account to my wirex gbp account like I always do but for some reason wirex credited it to a closed visa card so I cannot access it. This was 6 weeks ago and wirex have done nothing to help no matter how many times I contact them. The ombudsman need them to put in writing that we are in deadlock so that I can proceed legal action but wirex ignore that too. Help!!!