Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear @Abz_Ten,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Thanks but my question was what happens if the balance is less than the fee amount.

Thanks

Hello @Ferpego,

We are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like

ciao@ Anastasiia_Wirex, il 31 Marzo il servizio clienti mia mandato una mail, che riposto il contenuto qui sotto, ed ora dopo 6 mesi che ho avuto risposta vorrei sapere quanto tempo devo aspettare per avere i soldi???

(…To adhere to regulatory requirements, we are obliged to conduct compliance checks on our client base. Unfortunately, our most recent check has found your account to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions, and we are therefore compelled to permanently block your account.

In regard to the outstanding funds on your account, please let us know the details of an external GBP/EUR bank account/BTC wallet address to which you would like the remaining funds to be transferred, including any relevant tags or references.

Kindly note that, due to applicable legislation and legal requirements, we cannot disclose the reason for your account closure and will not be able to accept any further account applications from you in the future. )

#419008 This is going on for a while all i need I is the feature to request new password via email.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Account locked for proof address

Hi Anastasia, in this two screenshot you can see the difference from what is shown in my Eur account and what is effectively available to purchase crypto or cash out via Mastercard. Difference is about 500 euros. Please solve this issue.
Best regards, ciao bella.
Elio

No. 316815 385466

Is it possible that it will take 1 month? ? ? ? What are you using my money for? ? ? You locked me for a month without asking me. What about one month’s interest? ? I have asked you dozens of times. . . A month. Excessive? You always tell you that time is money. . . How do you compensate for my loss this month? ? ? ?

419008 Could I get an update on this request need this resolved quickly.

Hello @Adeus, I am sincerely sorry your issue is still not resolved.

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Regards!

Hello @lukegibbons86,

For fiat balances, The storage fee will be charged at a rate of £/$/€ 5.00 per month and per balance at the current prevailing exchange rate.

For crypto balances, the storage fee will be charged per balance at a rate of 0.20% of account balance monthly, or a minimum of £5.00 per month.

Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Paky,

May I kindly ask you to provide all the details directly via ticket 401302 and the relevant team will proceed further?

Best Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Abz_Ten, we are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like

My ticket numbers are 124359 & 124364. I have been waiting since December for you to return funds you lost in a Wire Transfer to my account. Nobody is helping. You are now closing my account.

Hi

I do not get money transferred from euros to btc. btc is not in my Wirex account. could it have something to do with my bank in Sweden to do?

Hi @Insy2405 :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community :partying_face:

If you have successfully exchanged your euros for BTC, you should be able to see your BTC account.

• If BTC does not appear, click on “Show hidden files

• If still nothing appears, click on “Account management” at the bottom of the screen on the same page

• Click on “Add account” > “Digital”. If BTC appears, then click on the “+” icon to its right.

Everything should be fine after these steps. If not, feel free to come back here.

Finally, here are the features available in your country:

Country

Wirex
account

Crypto
account

Top up with
 Local card

Сard

Sweden

✔️      ✔️      ✔️ ✔️

You can take advantage of all Wirex features in your country :tada:

1 Like

Hello @Insy2405, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have already updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear Elio,

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. We will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

No. 316815 385466

Is it possible that it will take 1 month? ? ? ? What are you using my money for? ? ? You locked me for a month without asking me. What about one month’s interest? ? I have asked you dozens of times. . . A month. Excessive? You always tell you that time is money. . . How do you compensate for my loss this month? ? ? ??? :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Dear @Koo, we are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like