Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Really?
Doesn’t make it right…
Hmmm

Hello @Fernan,

Please be informed that you can check more details on the following link:

Best Regards!

1 Like

I just receive the money after 1 month almost…
There is hope…offcourse I had to pay comissions to put money on another account, no trust with wirex!!

Hello @cryptoyig, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have just forwarded this case to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hola Anastasiia
Una pregunta porque wirex no deja enviar el saldo en euros a la cuenta o tarjeta q uno tiene de su banco.

Hello. I have also same problem with missing deposits . I bought Btc but fail transaction in 25 Mar 2021, but I haven’t received any refund . Transaction is visible in history, but no HKD was added back to my HKD account. Please, can you help me? I tried to write to support many and many times , but no one answer, no one follow.Just automatic reply.

Hello @Gracekwok, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi, I’m enfacing transaction error which I tried to add balance, and withdraw from account. This thing happens all the time, after first transaction.
I’m newbie, hope this thing can solve quickly.

Hello @Asani, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hmm
It does seem like an impossible task on purpose to receive any sort of custoner service.

What is the alternative?

Hey my ticketnumber is 419884. I haven’t received any answer from you yet. I got a refund from a Merchant with my wirex card. I haven’t received any money yet in my account. I attached the bill and all the relevant numbers to my ticket.
Please help me.

****URGENT!******My ticket 431978 issue still havent solved, my eth still hasnt arrived my wallet after sent out from wirex almost 9 hrs. please solve and reply my ticket with updated status asap.

Hi again.

I have chased this department twice and have had no response. Surely there must be a time scale. I really need to be using my Wirex account and this delay is unacceptable?

Dear @Dartan, thank you for contacting us via the community.

I have asked the relevant team to check your refund.

Kind regards

1 Like

Dear @Dianat, thank you for your request.

We have updated you via ticket.

Best regards

1 Like

I sincerely hope

Tnx

1 Like

Thanks. I have tried this 4 times now, and each time my email isn’t answered and the ticket is closed. Is there another way I can contact if this doesn’t work?

Dear @Boiculit, welcome to our community!

Could you please create a support request or specify the number of the already created ticket?

Best regards

1 Like

Dear @Maxyr, welcome to our community!
I have asked the relevant team to check your ticket.

Kind regards

1 Like

My account is totally jam now one month and i try to get help every ways what i know. I wrote hundres e-mail, contact support, I try to call, try to ask help Facebook and instagram service without any help. I order my new Wirex card 22.3.2021 and its takes to come 4 weeks .The processor though you announced the delivery time of the card should have 3 weeks earlier.Your company but me really awkward situation. How did you think to compensate me.You are criminally responsible for everything you have done to me. Frist you say its a technical issue, then you say something else and now you lock my account, but why?

My cace code: WCC0646H

Handler: Daria Kulaha