Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Ticket 439867 still not resolved. I can’t withdraw my funds all cryptocurrencies I used failed. I used XLM, XRP, NANO, LTC and WXT all of them failed. I chatted with the online chat support but they are giving me conflicting excuses. One says they need to check every transaction Wirex is a regulated entity then a couple of minutes later says my problem was technical in nature and needed the review of another department. I am not sure why such a fuzz for sucn a small amount I won from your promotional giveaways over at your official twitter account.

Also your chat support need additional training handling customers. The most recent one cut me off while I am still asking questions about my problem showing utter disrespect for your customer. He or she didn’t even listen to my concerns since he or she was giving me generic answers. This is the first time I encountered such an unprofessional chat tech support honestly.

Less than 24 hours old user of wirex here, but the two bugs (or maybe reasonable explanation?) reported in the above ticket makes this otherwise very promising service totally unusable for me.

BR

Hi,
I have a support ticket pending since 8th Apr with no response. It concerns my new Wirex Mastercard. I’ve used it in-store since I got it and it’s worked, but recently it’s been declined on several transactions and I’m unable to use it now. It’s basically useless! Ticket no. 418790.
Can I get some assistance with this please? Thanks!

Hello, my account was being blocked and I have send a request to unblock my account johnnyfung@uhfoods.com with all the needed documents for days and no one reply, please check asap, thanks.

ticket no. is 448554 thanks

Ticket 420801
J’ai bien reçu et pris connaissance du relevé de compte, le premier doublon de 23.95€ à bien été remboursé et je vous en remercie.

il subsiste deux erreurs de 15€ chacune, veuillez vérifier les lignes 34/39 et les lignes 68/75 svp. Il s’agit de doublons. La ligne 34 “Autorisé” est débité et la transaction est de nouveau débité “Terminé” ligne 39; de même en 68/75.
merci
Cordialement

A post was merged into an existing topic: I cannot login to my account

Hello, I hace problemas Witherspoon my Mastercard:
-The same charge of €29,93 from the store “El corte inglés” has been charged to my account twice.
-On the other hand, I made a refund of €70 also in the “El corte inglés” store the last week and they still have not made me the deposit.
-Also every time I withdraw money at the ATM, after informing me that they charge me 1,80 in comissions at the bank, the charge is €4,80.
Would you be so kind please to ofter me a solution? Thank you so much.
Kind regards

@Anastasiia_Wirex
Hello. Almost a week ago I opened an incident with ticket number 445849. I need to disable 2FA since I have lost the password. I need to log into my account. Is it normal that they take so long? Because the process has not started yet. How long do I wait? Thanks.

Hello @Krisurapa, I can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that such cases are not processed by the support team directly, which means that we cannot unblock your account from our end. Such cases are always processed by our relevant team and I can state for sure that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Please find more details regarding the situation following this link: Why is my account blocked / frozen?

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @6355, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Let me kindly inform you that we have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and provide us with a response.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @samusuk82, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

VORREI SAPERE PERCHE’ CHIUDETE I MIEI TICKET E NON MI RISOLVETE IL PROBLEMA …HO ACCOUNT BLOCCATO DA MARZO E NON CAPISCO SONO VOSTRA CLIENTE DA DUE ANNI E NON HO MAI AVUTO PROBLEMI PERCHE’ ORA non rispondete
strong text

Hello @roberta, I am sincerely sorry that you have faced such a delay.

I have now contacted our Support team and have escalated your case to the highest priority. They will take a look and will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Dear @Anonymous1, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear @xazac,

Unfortunately, we didn’t receive any information from you. Could you please send the message directly to ticket 318272?

Regards!

1 Like

Hello @Ankarlie_Santos, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

We are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Your honest feedback helps us to improve our service and make our customer experience as flawless as possible. We have forwarded this to our relevant team for further consideration.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @Eazty, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @Solwirex, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello! I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @Lnf20, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have checked this case and can confirm that our relevant team is currently processing your request. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like