Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @cshort :wave:

I think support can provide you with the statements in CSV format because that was the format for business accounts. See here:

While waiting for a response from support, try converting your PDF statement to CSV here:

Also, feel free to give your opinion on the idea I shared here. It would be very practical to be able to generate our statements in several formats!

I hope I helped you. :+1:

Best regards!

3 Likes

Hi Yuliia,

Unfortunately, it seems that the issue still persists in both, web and app, versions. (I tried to use incognito mode in browser and to re-install the app on mobile). In browser, it says “Additional information required”, while on mobile it asks me to enter my nationality, but then it fails with “Sorry, something’s gone wrong. Please try again later.”.

Could you please have a look once again?

Thank you!

Dear @xazac, As I can see in our database, the issue is already resolved now. Could you please check it from your end as well?

Best Regards!

1 Like

Dear @sorymadrizz, we are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Dear @murloc,

Please rest assured that this case is being processed by our relevant department. I will escalate it one more time, our relevant team will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked since Feb 21

Would please be able to check my ticket out(464718) I was topping up my LTC account and has processed it two times more than what I put in but has taken it out of my bank account and not been put into my LTC account please help

It has taken $60.90 NZD from my bank account when it failed, when it was only meant to do a $20.30 transaction. Also none of the currency made it to my wirex LTC account

Thank you. I have responded with the information required. Please kindly proceed in order to get my account working again. Much appreciated.

Tommy

Yep…I kept getting a timed out message…

…only after a couple of attempts did I notice my $250 NZD top up on Wirex turned into a $500 NZD Visa hold in my bank account… :unamused:

Ticket# 464952

Tercer día consecutivo sin recibir solución ni respuesta. Dónde está vuestra atención al cliente y sobre todo dónde están mis fondos? La transacción se confirmó el jueves por la mañana.
Ésto es un robo. La blockchain no retiene las transacciones. Lo más vergonzoso es que tres diferentes agentes han asegurado “pasar el caso a prioritario” … qué prioridad es tardar 72 horas son solución??? Repito, ésto es vergonzoso.

Hi @Pudz, thank you for contacting us here. Your request has been escalated to the Support Team and they will get in touch with you via this ticket.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi @ch3cooh, thank you for providing the required information. This case has been forwarded to the relevant team and you will get the update as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Hi @Draw2, thank you for reporting this problem. Your case has been forwarded to the Support Team, and you will be updated via this ticket.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

52 days to wait indefinitely? In fact, you are really too much. :angry:52 days Do you think it is inevitable that customers will wait for you for 52 days? Do you think there is no problem after waiting for 52
no. 316815 385466

In this bull market, you unreasonably locked my account and made me lose this bull market. . I’m going to see the doctor because of you. . . Because of you, my family and friends are making a fuss. . . Because of you I lost time and interest. . . . . I ask you. . . . How do you compensate me. Don’t change the subject anymore. What I want is the answer​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Dear @sorymadrizz, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

According to our records, this case is currently being processed by our relevant team. Let me kindly inform you that they will contact you as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Dear @Koo,

Please note that currently, your case is being investigated. Unfortunately, it is necessary to wait at this point. As soon as there is any news or updates - we will let you know via the ticket right away.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I told Wirex Team by chat this morning that i can’t top up my account since your maintenance.
Still the same at this moment : “Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later or contact Customer Support for assistance.” error message appears.

Hello, I know you’re very busy currently, but please could you close my wirex acount as I asked you since a while ?
Thanks

Hi @OhFrankie, please submit your request via Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like