Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear @Paolo_Carmignato! It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic.
Please, provide all the requested details via email, you have already been contacted by our relevant teams.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Not answer Wirex
Can not write to wirex in noreplay.
Not answer ticket
Have not telephon number

Dear @Paolo_Carmignato, kindly check your email and reply to the emails you have received from Wirex Support to resolve this issue.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Thanx too much​:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Hi!

The problem persists! More than a month ago

Dear!

would you please help!

How could i release the hold to acces my money? (100.000 huf on hold since 2021.03.28)

I see the money is there but I can’t access it
(Hold)
What is the problem?
Thank you

My ticket nr: 472376 (I opened a new ticket which is more transparent)

the problem has been going on for a month(2021.03.28)
there is not and was not Huf account!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Contis chargebacks does not work

Hola gracias por la solución. Cordial saludo

Can someone please help haven’t heard back yet (476839)

My account is now locked again after unlocked. What’s happening!?

I have been using wirex for over a year. It was great when it was working.
Unfortunately I can’t access my euros at the moment. I can’t transfer or exchange it to crypto.
Please , can anyone help.
Thanks

Hi @reni_bra! Unfortunately, due to certain legal restrictions, some of the functions are temporarily unavailable for your country:

​You will be updated accordingly once these are renewed.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Dear Wirex,
concerning #454067.
I’m NOT ABLE to send Btc to my bookmaker wallet and you never gave me the reason why ?
Seriously, why don’t you permit the transaction. Each time i must send my BTC from Wirex to my Blockchain wallet and then only after that mt btc bookmaker wallet. It costs me a ton of fees.
You can’t be serious.
Today i bought 300 EUR of BTC on Wirex :

• my Wirex wallet was funded to 293 EUR,
  • then i had to send it to my BLockchain wallet with 14,90 EUR of fees (276,90 EUR)
  • then i receive approx. 275 EUR on my blockchain wallet,
  • finally i had to send to my bookmaker wallet and i receive 270 EUR.
    This is really insane.
    Regards

Hello @Tyson76, I have checked your case and I can confirm that it is still being processed by the relevant team. I have escalated it to the highest priority and I can state for sure you will be updated via the support ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

2 Likes

Dear Pablo, thank you for your message! I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hello @Hoddie90, thank you for taking the time writing to us. I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @marvinso, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Haha. They say same to everyone.

Ticket no. 482530

Please do let the team know that the customer expects background of locking the same account twice.

Hello @OhFrankie, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @marvinso, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like