Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Log Out Verification Blocked O0 | 24 You have exceeded the number of allowed attempts and can no longer submit your documents. Please contact support. Contact Support
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hi @Eddie0163 :wave:

Well, looks like you’ve missed the verification step too many times. You must therefore contact the Support Team in order to be able to complete the verification process. :slight_smile:

Here is the link to contact support:
https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

Once your request has been sent, you will receive a confirmation email which includes a ticket number. You can share it here to speed up the process. :+1:

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello, I have received your email but there is no ticket number in it

Welcome back @Eddie0163 :wave:

If you can’t find it in the email, visit your request panel to get it (you must be logged in to the app):
https://wirexapp.com/help/request/

In any case, don’t worry, the team will get back to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was told that I will be given withdraw in 8days it’s already the 9th day… I really need my money

If necessary, @moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex will come to you to update you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Wirexuser01. My issue is resolved via email. Thank you very much for your help :pray:t3::wink::+1:

It takes a long time to open an account with you, there is no one to help
🙇🏼‍♂:pray:t2::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hi there @Eddie0163 , this thread was also created on the support channel and is being looked after. Please see that channel for all support enquiries. Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Eddie0163, I am sincerely sorry you have faced such kind of a situation.

I have escalated your case to the first priority and we expect to receive an update from the relevant department as soon as possible.

Once there is any news - you will be updated via the ticket immediately.

Also, I would like to ask you not to spam with messages on different topics as this is considered a violation of the rules of our Community Forum.

Warm regards!

1 Like

Hello @cyrus, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Your case was escalated to our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello @netvigatorone, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hello @ch3cooh, we are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Hello @lava5656, please accept my apologies for the delayed reply.

We have already sent you an update, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. We will be glad to help.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi,
I’m currently experiencing a huge frustration and stress regarding your service functioning and the support team’s response.
Two days ago, I transferred a significant amount of money to my wirex DAI account. The transaction was successfully confirmed within the system, but money was not credited to my account.
In a few hours, I contacted support, received a ticket number. Later I got a response that the fulfilling process may take up to 24 hours.
After 24 hours, I still did not have money in my account. I wrote another request and also contacted support via chat. I was told that they would resolve this issue within 12 hours.
Today, when it is more than two days after the transfer, I got nothing on my account, and the support team do not answer any of my requests. The chat support can only create another ticket and has no useful information at all.
So now I am wondering, did wirex STEAL my money.
Tickets numbers that were created regarding this issue: 605265, 604309, 604296

Hi @Victoria :wave:

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Don’t worry, Wirex didn’t steal your money. I will ask @moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex to raise your current request (605265 - 604309 - 604296) to speed up the process. You will be updated directly by email or here. :+1:

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hi @wirexuser01,
Thanks for reassuring but it seems like your efforts did not bring any difference to my case.
It is now more than 3 days after the money was transferred to Wirex, but my account hasn’t been credited yet.
The only response from your support was that they are really sorry and that my case will be investigated. I got no explanation why this happened and no time frames when I get my money.
I mean, how can I be patient in this situation?

1 Like

Welcome back @Victoria :wave:

I understand you, this also happened to me with DAI. In this type of situation it is difficult to be patient, especially when you need to use the funds quickly.

Let me ask @moderators @Anastasiia_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Ali_Wirex again to update you ASAP.

While waiting, could you try to log out / reconnect your account if you are using the mobile app?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @wirexuser01
Unfortunately, login out/reconnection does not help.
Five days later, countless attempts to get any information from the support and I still have a huge 0 on my account.
It is just ridiculous to hear that my case is being investigated. How many days does a support team need to check the provided link with the confirmation of the transaction and the wallet screenshot?
Honestly, I’m losing my patience.

Hello @Victoria, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Your case was escalated to our relevant team and I can state for sure that you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience.

Best regards!

2 Likes