Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Lizzi! Please, check your email for the update. The agent has already contacted you.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Maryluz23! Please, check your email. You were updated in ticket 647169. Please, respond to it for any additional questions.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi it’s already done

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk! Please, rephrase your request in order for us to be able to address it.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Hi @anthonyy! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

@Maryna_Wirex keeps moving my posts but not replying. Is anyone going to
Give my money back now
That you’ve closed my account???

1 Like

Your account is on progress it will fix soon.

1 Like

@Palangs04 dl you know that for certain? You see I don’t understand how someone who’s not an employee would know that?

Your a brownnoser on the forum I want a reply from someone who can actually do something.

Stop moving my post stop replying nonsense. Confirm
You have my bank details and send my money back.

Joke of a company!!

1 Like

im hoping for quicker resolve to your concern sir. :pray::pray:

1 Like

Me too

This is one of the reference numbers requested by one of our apac ambassador 620563

@Maryna_Wirex can somebody confirm my banks details and Bitcoin address have been received?

Why you hidden real bug report on how crackdown on Wirex. Fix PayPal personal transfer noob

And could you make that I can modify my post on forum I can’t modify anything another bug. I can’t modify so add some to my post becomes can’t so I must create every time new post if I want to write something.

1 Like

The true story id that you migh kill the problem not who found the problem and make interest

Excuse me sir! Can I ask something? Why my money transfer are declined… Pls help me again

1 Like

Hello there @Maryluz23 did you already create a ticket about your concern?

1 Like

Dear @Cr95, we want to assure you that your request is processing, do not be worry, the funds will be returned at the nearest time. Such cases are resolved on a first-come, first-served basis, that is why it takes some time to process this task. Also, we confirm that your bank details were received. We hope for your understanding. Warm regards!

2 Likes

Hi @6355, our agent will update you once we receive any news regarding your account. Have a nice day.

1 Like