Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Same happened with my mother-in-law’s account, except she’s based in Italy. It’s a shame they are losing their most loyal customers in this manner…

1 Like

Hi @oleg! Please provide the ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

3 Likes

No pasa nada que me hagles en ingles, te entiendo perfecto, lo unico que deseo es me de reintegreis mi dinero y os metais la cuenta donde querais. Servicio pesimo por parte de quien corresponda. Encima no hay con quien hablar personalmente.

1 Like

Hi Maryna,

Thank you. I’m not sure she has a ticket number, because she doesn’t know how to raise a support ticket (technology is tricky for her in that age). Can I DM you her full name and email address that she used to register with Wirex. The issue was that she was asked for a code from her statement when topping up her card, but she didn’t know what code to use or where to find it, so her account got blocked. :frowning:

Thank you in advance for your help!

2 Likes

Oh, and I have now submitted a support ticket on her behalf (she asked me for help with that). You can find it by searching for her email address that I messaged you in DM. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

me parece subrealista que no se pueda solucionar, y que no se pueda hacer nada con esta gente, yo estoy igual con 3.000€ pillados. y siempre dicen la misma historia…
El problema se ha enviado a nuestro equipo de soporte. Tenga en cuenta que se le actualizará por correo electrónico lo antes posible.

¡Atentamente!

1 Like

Hi @ADRIANGVMURCIA, we are truly sorry for this frustrating situation. Please be informed that your case has been escalated and our agent will contact you at the nearest time. Regards!

2 Likes

Hi @oleg, could you please also provide us with the ticket number of her case? We will immediately escalate to the Support team. Thank you!

2 Likes

Please! You can’t just hold $2.8k worth of my crypto on pending for a week.

Crypto market is super volatile and you are putting my money at risk by withholding it from me.

It’s all I have and I can’t afford to lose too much.
If you aren’t going to be liable for my losses please return it ASAP.

1 Like

Hi, I DM’d you with more info.

2 Likes

Dear @LX-HODL,

Our team is already aware of the issue and is currently working on resolving it. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

2 Likes

Hello;

This morning I made a purchase with my MasterCard:
The problem is that the delivery adress was wrong (my fault) and i asked for change it as soon as possible;
After a call, topachat.com can’t change the adress delivery so they were forced to cancel the order.

Can you tell me when the bank imprint will be released so that my money goes back to my account?

i already asked the bot in the app and he respond:

When you use your Wirex card to make a purchase, the merchant demands payment from the card issuer, not from you. The merchant is paid by the card issuer, and the purchase amount is added to your account balance. The card issuer is then paid.

Returning a purchase works the same way, but in reverse. When a retailer issues a refund, the money doesn’t go directly to you. (This is why most merchants won’t give you a cash refund for a purchase made with a credit card.) Instead, they ask your card issuer to credit your account for the returned amount. The card issuer then posts the credit to your account.

In case you haven’t received the refund for a long time, please create a ticket request with us, so our support team can check the transaction status and advise further.

But i didn’t found any information about the delay of the refund, i also have no information about “the fate of the cryptoback” that i gain with this transaction which is finally cancelled.

Do you have any information for me please ?

Thank you for an answer;
Cordialement.

1 Like

Hello there!

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Note, you should use the email linked to your Wirex account. Then please provide us with your ticket number, we will do our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

3 Likes

nano price dropped 25% and I still cant do anything. I’m going to file a formal complaint and seek legal advice for compensation.

1 Like

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex thx for the fast answer;

i followed your guideline and some of your fellow worker answered me:

Thank you for contacting Wirex Support!

Please accept our deepest apologies. We experienced an unusually large number of different requests, which disrupted our usual response time.

As I can see, the status of the mentioned transaction is “Authorized”.

This means the funds were put on hold awaiting confirmation.

In case the merchant won’t confirm the transaction the funds will come back to your account. It may take up to 31 days for the money to appear on your balance

If you observe another issues, please contact us immediately.

Kind regards

so it seems i just have to wait up to 31 days maximum and let see what happens.

thank you for your hard work;
Cordialement.

1 Like

Dear @LX-HODL, We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced with. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible. Our Team will check the issue.

Best Regards!

2 Likes

It’s been 7days and my funds are down $600. It’s all my savings and you’ve prevented me from accessing my funds for no reason. I am so disappointed in Wirex. I’ve already filed a formal complaint and if settlement is not met will take legal actions. Now please give back my funds and reimburse me for my losses.

There’s no way it should take this long to return my funds you stole from me. I have no confidence that Wirex should function as a financial institution as it lacks struggles with the most basic features such as sending crypto from one address to another. Moreover, it lacks the technical skills to fix it.

I’ve been told so many misleading reassurances that my funds will be returned soon and that the relevant team looking at it. So unethical and a form of mistreatment towards my situation. I would never refer my friends to this place as it would be cruel to give them the same experience for an extra $15 euros in my pocket.

1 Like

Dear @WilsonMilleR, thanks for informing me.

Yes, in this case, it’s necessary to wait until the transaction is cancelled/returned.

We appreciate your patience and understanding!

3 Likes

Ticket number: 641890

I’ve been charged 3 times for buying fuel at an automated pump (E.Leclerc). Raised the issue a month ago by chat and email, still no response, still not been refunded.

Is Wirex looking after its customers or protecting dodgy merchants?

I reasonably expect compensation for this shambles.

@Ali_Wirex could you please notify the powers that be this utter debacle of support is still going on.

1 Like

Request ID #698852 Topic: Account top up / Top up failed
Hello, I’ve wanted to top up my account with my Visa Card in Euros.
Since yesterday it failed permanently. What’s the problem? Regards Sascha

2 Likes