Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I transferred a significant amount of money to wirex via swift payment from a UK bank 14 days ago and it has been lost. You have not replied to my support request for 4 days now. There is no telephone number to call and your chat representative just ended the chat because he couldn’t help me.

The only reply I have is an automated one that says “To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit 81912.” - what does that even mean, what is 81912?

The more I look through this thread the more I am believing that my money has been stolen. This is a last attempt to communicate with you before going to the FCA and financial ombudsman to try and recover my funds.

Req 1633367
Today ONE WEEK as I m sent my bank account information for your Financial team, please explain to me why your company don’t refund MY MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT???
I m wait my 10006€ from 17/09/2020, it FOUR MONTHS!!!

Hi Anastasia, now sorted. Many thanks!

2 Likes

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Inna_Wirex …I am asking you to close my account and refund my money immediately as requested in the email. I am not interested in your relevant department looking into the old topic. Just directly cancel my agreement with you and refund the money you store for me. I have written in the last email to you the way I want the money refunded.

I know your wallet provider is Bitgo, I’ve already talked with them. They are ok to help to recover my private key. This is the only way for me to recover more than $17k. So, even if you don’t want to provide me, you can do it for me.

Dear @Prosper10,

I have just sent you an update, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. I will be glad to help.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Account got locked been locked over a week everyone else saying same thing about no moderator response for months will the same happen to me? Here is my ticket number 86904

Dear Weng,

As I checked, you’ve successfully topped-up your account today.

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Dear @Aukje_van_Beek,

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Thank you for replying to my ticket. How do I go about accessing my wallet?

Hi anastasiia_wirex,
7 days gone still not response. It’s nearly a month when my account has been blocked without reason and can’t access my money.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi Anastasia,
Everything works now. Thanks for the help.
Best regards
Tobias.

2 Likes

Hi Anastasia, can you please help me. my account has been blocked for over a month with funds on. Wirex keeps rejecting my Vertification and with no reasonI keep creating the support tickets but they are suppressed as resolved- very no hope!!! I have no other place to get support from. Please

I’ll be honest mate there’s nothing you can do. All they’re gonna do is give you automated responses and tell you they appreciate your patience lol. Just forget it

Really oh what can we do, how did u resolve your issue?

My issue isn’t resolved ! My student loan is in my account too. The customer service is terrible. I feel like they are scamming us. I can’t even log into my account man its so frustrating

Hi, can anyone please help me. my account has been blocked for over a month with funds on. Wirex keeps rejecting my Vertification and with no reasonI keep creating the support tickets but they are suppressed as resolved- very no hope!!! I have no other place to get support from. Please

I see many cases got resolved here, thought there will be someone can help me . Unbelievable and where I am get help from still??

Well I see more unsolved cases than solved cases. You’ll see for yourself soon enough when Anastasiia or Inna replies to your request. Good Luck