Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @Mateo2740, please accept our apologies for the delay. Your case has been passed to the verification team and they will contact you shortly. Regards!

Hello @hh919, we have escalated your case to the Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

I’d love to upgrade from the Premium to Elite tier and I have been waiting for Support to come back to me on this, but wondering if anyone could help me do this. I’m keen to get it in place as soon as possible. Thanks :pray:

Hello @Jon, we’ve passed your request to the Support, they will check your ticket as soon as possible. Regards!

#1772496 Kindly ask you help to speed up this tkt.
It is really urgent due Tax Income!.
I’m looking for 3 files:
Y2021: .csv file with all transaction done from 01.01 to 31.12 (EUR & Token)
Y2020: .csv file with all transaction done from 01.01 to 31.12 (EUR & Token)
Y2019: .csv file with all transaction done from 01.01 to 31.12 (EUR & Token)
It is crucial such files are in .csv format and compliant with @Konly.io Platform.
@Maryna_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Yuliia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @moderators
Tks,
Fabio

1 Like

They email you directly once it’s done.

Hello @FCotti, I see that our Support agent has provided the requested statements already. Regards!

1 Like

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex ,
first of all thank you for your reply.
I confirm I’ve been contacted via mail by the Wirex Customer Support Representative and is still “on going” but better than before!
I keep you updated once tkt will be definitely solved.
Finger crossed
Best,
Fabio

1 Like

I’m at a hotel and I used this card for the $75 deposit - which was a mistake, since it declined when I had it in my USD account but lo and behold when I exchanged it to Bitcoin presto! It worked! …but also tacked on a nice little $17 fee onto the transaction for you. Funny how you don’t mention that before it happens…
Anyway, they are trying to refund the card since I checked out but it’s not allowing them to? This is extremely urgent because I used it again and do not want this to happen again tomorrow.

A post was merged into an existing topic: My transfer is pending

Hello Wirex,

this time two usdc transfers are out,
and they are “pending” again.

Please take care of it this time, thank you.

Ticket Id: (1786095)

@Coreytacoh We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

I’ve already made multiple complaint’s everywhere. No response all I need is to redo the address I’m brand new and I put in the wrong address and instantly got blocked feeling like my reply is irrelevant I l have no other reason to get blocked if I’m new I know it’s the address please help (1785428)

@Nx-yen We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Hello, just received a refund of 15,000 USDC,
But there is still a sum of 20,000 USDC that has not been processed yet,
These two transactions were transferred out at almost the same time, sorry for your troubles

Ticket Id: (1786095)

Hi Yuliia, sadly nothing happened with the issue. Last thursday I used the in-app-support and your colleague “Anna” promised me an update “in a few business hours”. of course, no update was given. I’m using the account for my day to day expenses as well as source for some subscription services, which withdraw automatically. What can I do to speed things up? I would appreciate a more specific answer than “sorry, the case was escalated to the relevant team and you will be updated shortly”.

Hi - I need urgent help. 1794389

I have a pending Sol transaction (from Wirex to another wallet) and I don’t understand why it won’t go through. I have used the same wallet with no issues. Please help!

I would not say asking me to repeat the issue and if I’m still having it can be qualified as “updating.” It’s more like stalling. In fact I think you should check your email.

ticket #1783491,

been waiting for 4 days, still haven’t resolved my pending problem without explaining the reason of it, please resolve it.

Hi @Nx-yen, thank you for contacting us. We’ve passed your case to the technical team. You’ll be updated via ticket soon and again once this is solved. Best regards!

1 Like