Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

@7berz The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Kryswins We see on our side that you have already been updated via email in ticket #1163103. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Still not receive any refund and update. I have to loan for living now…

No. There has been no NEW update in 2 months. This is ludicrous for a business to not have a resolution at this point. All I’m told is the relevant team is looking into it. What I think the real problem is, Wirex doesn’t have the money to payout referrals. And from the looks of all the other threads about missing money, I’m wondering even more so

Till now , it hasn’t been resolved

I have asked for refund for subscription.
Also promotion reward not received.
That’s 3 months and still not resolved.
Worst is I did not even receive a proper ticket number at all!

Dobrý den. Mám problém s přístupem do účtu, pořád to chce již několik dnů ověřit adresu. Ať posílám dokument jaký chci , stejně mne to nepustí…prosím pomoc, potřebuji provést transakce. děkuji mooooc
Váš požadavek (2199170) obdržel náš tým podpory

Hi there - how do I get a support ticket ? I have emailed marketing@wirexapp.com as suggested by Crowdcube where I am an investor at Wirex back in 2020. However, I never received the exclusive Investor Wirex card design or was asked to apply for one - can you please help to facilitate this ?

See below for the benefits, hopefully someone can get back to me soon! Thanks, Rich (email xlcfo1@gmail.com)

Tier 2

■ Exclusive ‘Investor’ Wirex card design ■ 1% Cryptoback™ (in-store) ■ 1% Cryptoback™ (online) ■ Earn up to 2% APR via staking rewards on held WXT Balance (Rewards will be available for 12 months after the close of the crowdfunding campaign and availability varies by region).

Cheers and I look forward to hearing from you

Hi, @Yuliia_Wirex @Alexander_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex

It’s only been a few weeks since you took my account hostage over #PoS.

For 2 days now you have been checking my address and blocking my account again.

Ticket #2165977

Free the scourge! Now!

Still waiting on support to contact me.

Hi, I recived this email but it comes from a “no-reply mail” and I completed the SOF form a week ago from the app before the email arrived.
What should I do?

Hello @SMTM, please note that your case has been escalated to speed up the refund process. It should be completed at the nearest time. Regards!

Dear Wirex team,

My account is locked for 11 days. I was told the team is handling, but in fact I didn’t receive any refund and update from the team. I have to borrow for living and raise my family now…

How should I do to take the money back rather than keep waiting?

Hello @Kryswins, promotion rewards distribution has been suspended on our side. We are doing our best to renew the payouts as soon as possible. Regards.

Hello @CeeJay, we will pass this issue to the verification team and they will assist you.

Hi @supergod, our Support agent will update you regarding these issues as soon as possible, your ticket number is 1308052. Regards!

Hi @Dadoo, we have escalated your request to the verification team and they will get in touch with you at the nearest time. Regards!

Hello @richardchew, please submit a ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone and our Support team will help you on this matter. Regards!

Hello @MaBe, you will be contacted by our verification team at the nearest time. Regards!

You’d think a mass email addressing this ridiculously vague explanation would be sent out. Surely I’m not the only one wondering what happened