Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @Smg2daisy,

The verification team will check your case and contact you via the support ticket shortly.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi. I’m having issues with my app. It’s a bit slow and I can’t do much transaction. What’s happening?

Dear @Faithful,

Could you please try to e-install/update your Wirex app? In case you need any assistance, please submit a request following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create. We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello I have been waiting since 9th February 2021 for my second account verification. My ticket is 225614 … I have sent you all the correct documentation … can you please let me know what is taking so long. I have transferred thousands of dollars to buy more crypto and I am unable to access it. Please, this is not fair … you have my money and I would like to increase my wallet size. Would someone please reply or action straight away!!! Thank you very much.

Hello @GMT1976, I am sorry for the delayed verification of your account.

I have just escalated your case to our relevant department. They will check the documents and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best Regards!

1 Like

They will not help you

Request ID #387087
Request ID #366897
Request ID #359360
Are you guys messing with me and my nerves? What kind of suport sistem is this , i got all my tickets in auto-resolved like minutes after opening them.
I have the new card ordered for one MONTH!!! AND NOT EVEN A TRACKING NUMBER VIA MAIL…NOTHING …AND YOU ARE DUMPING REQUESTS FROM THE OFICIAL SUPPORT PAGE ???

Hello @someonebald, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience!

We have already sent you an update, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. I will be glad to help.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

So first the original card i have since Wirex wasn’t event known as a service was cutt-off(Before it’s expiration date) to make room for the new one… And they forced us to order a new card …which i did … A month and a half ago !!! One month and 15 Days …For Express f**** shipping DHL With no tracking number and wirex keeps passing me around in still trying to get info about that old shipping(most probably the card did not ship or the card was lost by DHL) But the extreme incompetence!!! First of all when this already took so much time you should have already send a new ONE and pre-validate that you can supply a tracking number …Like the Proffesional company you guys want to look like…You are pretty capable of spamming my email with “Advertisements” Everyday just reminding me of how INCOMPETENT YOU ARE. GIVE UP AND JUST SEND A NEW CARD ALREADY, A THING THAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED BY DEFAULT WHEN THE ORIGINAL OLD SYSTEM ONES EXPIRED IN SIGN OF RESPECT FOR THE CUSTOMERS

My request no. is (431236) . Please help to escalate. Urgent. Thanks

Dear @someonebald, I have escalated this case to the relevant team.

Kind regards

1 Like

Dear @Ray, welcome to our community!

Please be informed that I have escalated this to the relevant department.

Kind regards

1 Like

Sorry, but any update please

Fixed. Thanks

1 Like

@Ray, thank you for your kind feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

ITS MORE THAN ONE MONTH. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MANUALLY FIND TRANSACTION AND ADD IT TO MY BALANCE. SWEAR WIREX FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT GOT MAX ONE GUY…

EVEN GAVE U TXID. LIKE WHAT THE FUDGE.

AND TODAY U SENT ME EMAIL BEGGING FOR 5 STARS IN GOOGLE STORE???

im very sorry for capslock, but this is too much. enough is enough. run your business better.

@RobertJonas We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

I received my card on on Nov 3 and I still do not have a link in the app to enable me to activate it. I raised support ticket 832248 to get this resolved but have been given the run around the issue hasn’t been fixed. Surely card activation is a basic function for a credit card company and issues like this should be addressed urgently - Not sure where to go from here. Can you at least let me know how long it will take to get fixed - 24 hours, days or even weeks as I have bills to pay and will have to make alternative arrangements if it cannot be fixed soon.

Hi @Thackrah! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like