Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear @someonebald, I have escalated this case to the relevant team.

Kind regards

1 Like

Dear @Ray, welcome to our community!

Please be informed that I have escalated this to the relevant department.

Kind regards

1 Like

Sorry, but any update please

Fixed. Thanks

1 Like

@Ray, thank you for your kind feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

ITS MORE THAN ONE MONTH. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS MANUALLY FIND TRANSACTION AND ADD IT TO MY BALANCE. SWEAR WIREX FINANCIAL DEPARTMENT GOT MAX ONE GUY…

EVEN GAVE U TXID. LIKE WHAT THE FUDGE.

AND TODAY U SENT ME EMAIL BEGGING FOR 5 STARS IN GOOGLE STORE???

im very sorry for capslock, but this is too much. enough is enough. run your business better.

@RobertJonas We are terribly sorry for all the inconveniences you have faced. We totally understand your frustration and dissatisfaction. The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

I received my card on on Nov 3 and I still do not have a link in the app to enable me to activate it. I raised support ticket 832248 to get this resolved but have been given the run around the issue hasn’t been fixed. Surely card activation is a basic function for a credit card company and issues like this should be addressed urgently - Not sure where to go from here. Can you at least let me know how long it will take to get fixed - 24 hours, days or even weeks as I have bills to pay and will have to make alternative arrangements if it cannot be fixed soon.

Hi @Thackrah! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

im sorry but we will not solve this problém if you tell me once per week that “we are working on it”. Cause they definitely not working on it. Again gave you 3 days, again nothing changed.

@RobertJonas Unfortunately, such cases differ in duration due to various factors. Therefore, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes for this particular case resolution. But please, rest assured, our relevant team is working on this case currently.

Regards!

1 Like

Hi Wirex team…I can no longer use my card as I’ve reached the measly $30,00 annual spend limit. I have requested on 4 occasions to reduce my subscription to the minimum, but nothing has been done to reduce this & now they are trying to charge me for the elite package?
Please help…thank You :pray:t5:
ticket: 869984

1 Like

Hi @VerticalTrading! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

1 Like

I have 3 outstanding support tickets and I’m not getting any response to my emails regarding these:-

1. 792609 & 790789 both relate to the same issue and were raised in October
  2. 832248 which was raised 3/11/21 (50 days ago) which relates to the activation of my card which I haven’t been able to use since I received it.

Regards

Gillian

Hello @Thackrah, your case has been escalated to the Support team, our agents will update you as soon as possible. Have a great day!

1 Like

Hello,

On 29/4 I ordered a wirex card and paid express delivery. Can you please let me know when will the card be shipped and when will I receive the track and trace number?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ioanna

Hi @Ioanna_Pda, please submit a support request so that we are able to assist you further: https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create Regards!

Hi @Alexander_Wirex. Ticket number is 1646281

1 Like

@Ioanna_Pda, thank you for submitting a ticket with us. Our Support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Best regards!

1 Like