#SUPPORT Live Thread

Send your pending support tickets and we will personally check up on them for you with our Customer Service team.

Ticket number 404208 has been outstanding all day with not update, my funds are missing and finding it very hard to get any information from your support team

I’ve given up on getting any kind of support whatsoever…

good luck, but wont be involved

Hi there! Thank you for sending this over. Has this been resolved or are you still waiting on a response?

Please send me your 6-digit reference number so I can chase this up with our support team! I would very much like to resolve this. Thank you so much.

Hi… Good night. I made a transfer of my hsbc account of 100.00 yesterday morning and by the time it is not available in my wallet, they could help me with this.

Hi… Good night. I made a transfer of my hsbc account of 100.00 yesterday morning and by the time it is not available in my wallet, they could help me with this

Did you by any chance submit a support ticket with us? If yes, can you send me the 6-digit reference number so we can chase it up with the team. If not, you can fill one out here…

https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

hi Ali,

Please can you look into my ticket?
I’m unable to order a card…
Ticket number 406652

Hi there! Yes no problem. Just out of curiosity, which country do you reside in?

Thanks, I am in the UK

Ok great! I will chase up your ticket number right now. Hang tight!

Thanks!! Really appreciate the fast service!

It’s no problem at all!

Any News?
I sent some videos of the error I was seeing, did you receive them?

Sorry, it’s better to send a screenshot of the issue in your ticket and not videos.

Thank you

I sent both screenshots and videos. The video which was captured from my phone shows far more accurately the issue that I am having. If anybody could actually assist I would be grateful!

Hello

Ticket 407051
I can not upload verification document by my android app so I send it by this ticket
Could you check please guys ?

Hi,

Maken a simple btc to usd exchange but the transaction was failed without additional data. Using wirex from some time and that’s the first time when i encounter something like this, ticket opened 16 hours ago not so much time but i need the funds…

My ticket number it’s : 408498

Thanks you in advance
Cheers

Hi there Kiku,

We will chase this up with our support team right now.

Thank you!