#SUPPORT Live Thread

As our team mentioned from the email. Our team is working on it.
They will contact you shortly via email. Thanks for your understanding.

Yeah I recieved the email which is just a longer version of the last email saying apologies for delays theres no sign of hope or that’s it’s going to be sorted soon so its leaving me no option but.to go and get a solicitor and settle this through court

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to me. Do you have a set turn around for situations like this?

What happens next? Do the funds get transferred or does it go back into wirex?

Thanks

Hi I made a debit card payment from my wirex account on Saturday 26th October. Then money left my account but the company I made the payment to didn’t receive the money. Are debit car payments not instant? What shall I do now?

I can’t get onto my account on the app as it pops up but doesn’t get past the wirex screen , I have even deleted it and reinstalled it. I checked on the App Store and it says My device and IOS are compatible. What’s happening?

Sorry for the delay. Joseph

I checked your ticket 1087423 & 1087203. Our team is still working on it. Sorry for the delay. Our team will update you today via email.

Hi Mohommed

I checked your ticket 1085929 and I can see that our team has updated you via email yesterday. Please check your email. Your fund will be returned to your account.

Hi Chillillover.

Sorry for your experience. Our team is checking internally.
Please try it again few hours later.

Hi R_K

To check your account, We need your support ticket. Have you created a support ticket for this issue? If not, Are you able to please raise a ticket with the Support team

Please Read

1. Click this link : https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create
  2. Choose your issue.
  3. submit a request

To he fair your business is a total joke EVERYONE BEWARE NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR WOREX THEY STOLE THOUSANDS OFF ME WITH NO EXPLUNATION AND HAVE LEFT ME IN DEBT THEY STEEL YOUR BANK TRANSFERES

I’m now posting worldwide on pages about your communication and how bad your company is I’m also writing to local news paper to advise people to stay well clear off your company … I have crypto currency and cash stuck in my account and now you have even stopped me.from logging in … I’ve posted hundreds of posts on all your facebook and Twitter pages to let customer know that your scammers

Hi Joseph

Sorry for the delay. I totally understand How you feel. I will chase it again. Your case is our top priority issue and it will be solved shortly.

Promise I will keep chasing until it’s solved.

I have made the request :slight_smile:

Many thanks @David_Nam

The support number is “1098879”

Hi Milli,

Could you please revert back to our support team through this ticket - 1011385? Thank you very much!

Still no joy and I have been trying for a few days. I’m still getting emails from wirex but can’t get past the initial flash of the app

You said you have closed my account but still haven’t returned my fund and I’m going to get a solicitor today … I’ll give you my new account details one more time ticket number (1102257)

Mr Joseph jones

Sort code 087199

Account number [68493558]

Cash plus[quote=“Joe_Jones, post:845, topic:1653, full:true”]
You said you have closed my account but still haven’t returned my fund and I’m going to get a solicitor today … I’ll give you my new account details one more time

Mr Joseph jones

Sort code 087199

Account number [68493558]

Cash plus
[/quote]

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it again and it still won’t work - is there a way I can login and view my account online ?

Hi there, are you able to please provide me with your reference ticket number? Alternatively, you can log in to your account here: https://id.wirexapp.com/login.

Ticket #1111379 was created.
This is not been solved it’s been 2 days and I haven’t received any replied

Hi @Saki_the_G, are you able to please raise a ticket with the Support team for this: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create. They will be able to look into this for you and advise. Thank you.