Support local this Mid-Autumn Festival: Meet Janice Wong

It’s never been more important to support local businesses. So, we’ve teamed up with Visa to help do just that - because #WhereYouShopMatters.

With Mid-Autumn Festival fast approaching, the hunt for the most delicious mooncakes in Singapore is officially on. And we’ve got a seriously tasty contender to introduce you to!

Janice Wong is a talented pastry chef who owns her very own sweet concept brand and dessert restaurant in Singapore. Her 2021 mooncake collection is quite simply a work of art, offering a range of mouth-watering flavours from Coffee & Chocolate to Yuzu Cranberry.

Why not rediscover our home-grown brands and show this local business some love? Find out more about Janice Wong here.

Don’t forget to pay with your Wirex Visa card and collect your Cryptoback™ rewards!

Pay_by_Wirex_1

7 Likes

I love paying using Wirex Card❤️

3 Likes

Me too sir. :relaxed:

1 Like

Let’s make wirex a history of crypto in the philippines♥️

2 Likes

It will.

2 Likes

Same here :star_struck::boom:

2 Likes

I think, I will be using my wirex card more often for local brands now.

1 Like

I love the courage :fire::sunglasses:

1 Like

I guess most filipinos will own wirex card :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:hugs::grin::grin:

1 Like

Congratulations all of you!
You have worked hard and shown results maybe this will make all the nay Sayers take pause and be a little more patients
Once again congratulations
@6355

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love wirex card for me this is the best card :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Absolutely :heart:

2 Likes

Yes it is.

1 Like

I order my wirex card yesterday. I can’t wait to see it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hoping for fast delivery sir :heart:

1 Like

Same feeling when I ordered my card,and finally that I have it now,I just enjoying paying online using it🙂

2 Likes

:grin: Chillin with my wirex card also.

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:This is enough to make a poor old man like myself, and ditch forty-years of my life!
Just so I can throw tantrums without getting locked up!
It’s enough to turn me blue :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:
It can be a little bit chilly being frozen out!