Your digital assets deserve the multi-blockchain treatment.
While existing non-custodial wallets generally support just one or two blockchains, the Wirex Wallet has access to multiple, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, L2 networks and Solana*.
That means you can effortlessly store, send and receive a multitude of tokens cross-chain, directly from your Wirex Wallet.
Losing out to high gas fees? Simply switch to a different blockchain! Ready to get started?
Get your Wirex Wallet up and running in just a few steps.
- Download the Wirex Wallet app.
- Create an account - all you need is an email address.
- Check your emails for a verification code and enter it when prompted.
- Create a PIN and/or register your biometrics (face or fingerprint).
- Back up your account using biometrics or a QR code by going to Profile then Account recovery.
Please note: you will need to do this before you can make any transactions.