✅ System updates: App/Web

Update: 21/11/20

UK TIME: 13:00
SGT TIME: 21:00

Please rest assured that we are up and running and your funds are safe. The issues that most have been experiencing were related to a DNS server. Currently some users might still be experiencing some lagging which is due to a delay in DNS propagation. These issues will be automatically resolved once the DNS records are updated. Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time.

• Cards, withdrawals, Cryptoback, all work as normal.

Update 22/11/2020

UK TIME: 2:00
SGT TIME: 10:00

With the DNS propagation delay, a small number of users may still be facing login issues. These issues will be cleared as DNS records are updated.

Users may be experiencing lags or unavailability with some app features, our engineers are working hard to resolve this. Please rest assured, funds are safe.

Thank you for your ongoing patience, and we will provide you with regular updates.

3 Likes

What was it? @Ali_Wirex

@Ali_Wirex yeah But im still missing my money… When Will this be solved. You Just stole my 500 eur of bitcoin and you are telling me everything is great?

1 Like

Same. My transaction of sending out WXT is still pending after 4 days. I have tried to reach the customer services three times. All they said is they will refer it to the relevant department. I have opened a request. No one has given me any update more than 4 days. I have no idea where my fund is gone…

Same with me

• Cards, withdrawals, Cryptoback, all work as normal.

It is not back to normal. Where are our money we have sent but not showing up on our balance???

@Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex

WHERE IS OUR MONEY!? DON’T SAY EVERYTHING IS WORKING AGAIN, IF WE CANNOT SEE OUR MONEY WE DON’T CARE IF WEBSITE IS LIVE OR WORKING. MAKE SURE OUR MONEY IS LIVE AND WORKING. THIS IS A MESS YOU KEEP SAYING FUNDS IS SAFE. MY FUNDS IS CONFIRMED ON THE BLOCKCHAIN AND WIREX BUT NOT ON MY BALANCE £5000

FIX UP WIREX!!

There is a lag on the system still for certain countries. Which means your funds will show up in your account when this gets resolved. I can chase this for you with the support team. Please send me your Wirex email address in a private message and I will get the team on it.

Thank you

1 Like

Ali, i have sent you this, please confirm you have seen this and sort this out manually for me.

Inshallah you fix it for me

Luciano.jones@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,
Luciano

I’m having litecoin withdrawal pending since last night. When are the problems totally solved? And when can expect my litecoin back in my wallet or in the receivers wallet?

1 Like

Still missing 1.1 eth here. And 20€ from card

Same with me … sending LTC to my other adresse 2 days ago… where is it?
i wrote 3 times to the support…no answer…
tell the people what realy happend…