Terra Luna - Wirex exposure?

Does Wirex have or had any exposure to any Luna related platforms like Anchor protocol?

5 Likes

i dont think so ??

1 Like

Wxt peg to btc?? If not could!

1 Like

I came here to ask the same thing. Especially if funds used in X-Accounts were used in Anchor or other DeFi’s that used luna or UST. News like the half billion USD that Celsius had in Anchor make me think that it is certainly possible that Wirex had some exposure.

However some cefi’s had zero exposure like yield app, which released a blog post about the subject.

Would love to receive an official statement from Wirex regarding their situation. Transparency is key in a time like this.

2 Likes

Why Wirex holding Luna and can not be transferred? shoudnt this be decentralized?

2 Likes

Me2. Wirex locked my Luna. It’s ridiculous. I never trade on Wirex, we just want to send Luna out, we have freedom to handle our property, right? Wirex, listen, please allow to send out Luna.

2 Likes

Is it useful to report Singapore police.
Anyone can tell me? Wirex stole my property, will Singapore police take action against Wirex?

2 Likes

There’s also another aspect to this. Luna 2.0 is now launched, and it’s a different protocol. Just search LUNA 2.0 on Google.

Some of these tokens will be airdropped to previous holders of LUNA and UST, although I’m not sure it will be at parity with what you previously had.
Nonetheless, that means that if you have/had LUNA tokens held in your Wirex account, Wirex should add the new LUNA 2.0 protocol and automatically give you the new tokens you are entitled to.

As a side, detail, I investigated my own LUNA address in the Terra blockchain explorer here: atomscan . com / terra and it looks like Wirex is holding all LUNA accounts in a common account. Nonetheless, this means that the more LUNA was held there, the more teh reason for the airdrop to happen and all Wirex LUNA holders to get their share.

With the new LUNA 2.0 token trading at north of 5$ currently, this seems something that needs to be done quickly, so that Wirex LUNA holders can enjoy their rights.

5 Likes

Yes yes :blush:

1 Like

I can see Wirex Luna account got the new Luna airdrop, it should allow Luna classic holders get the airdrop and send out their tokens, it’s our rights, anyone can help?

3 Likes

I’m also waiting for Wirex to announce about Luna 2 airdrop to Luna classic holder.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!
We have recently made an announement regarding Luna X-Accounts that you may be interested in.
You can find the link to the post here: We’re closing LUNA X-Accounts - Announcements - Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex (wirexapp.com)
Thanks!

1 Like

Wirex should not lock up our property. You have no reasons to do so, you should allow us to send out our tokens, it’s our basic human rights. Wirex is called an “Internationally renowned large enterprises”, please takes your responsibilities.

2 Likes

Official bullshxt answer - "I would like to draw your attention to the fact that LUNA’s use has been temporarily disabled due to the technical issues on the end of LUNA’s native blockchain. Since the recovery of LUNA’s functionality does not depend on us, we cannot provide you with any specific timeframes as to when the issue will be resolved. However, we are constantly monitoring the situation, and once any changes are introduced, we will definitely let you know. "

1 Like

please create a ticket sir and team will assist you further https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create

1 Like

but no airdropped Luna 2.0 until now from Wirex and Luna Classic have downgraded value.

2 Likes

One more dissapoinent with Wirex.
Old LUNA tokens locked, you aren’t able to sale or withdraw them. Why so? Any other platform do not claim any issues with the coin 's network, but Wirex is always “special” haha.
New LUNA tokens not received, not even an announcement about current state of things.
While anywhere else ppl can do any operations with their new LUNA 2.0 tokens.
Communication is the key they say, well, Wirex prefers just to ignore.

2 Likes

hello dont blame wirex since in the first place it was luna who dump the token and make chaos

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your being disappointed but This is not fault of wirex. I hope you understand.

Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s been a while now. Majority of other exchanges and platforms were able to sort the situation already while wirex keep funds locked without any updates to clients for how long and what is the reason for it. As well as Wirex users didn’t get any LUNA 2.0 while it was spreaded during LUNA fork anywhere else.
Things have to be communicated, ignoring the problem and clients not working in the business normally.

2 Likes