Terra Luna - Wirex exposure?

I understand your feelings. But I guest the best option we had is to be more patience.

1 Like

Dear all, this is not going to be solved because there is simply no legal construction to wait for anything!!! In short, wirex is not to blame but it has to take legal action while more than 1000 exchanges had no problem at all before the transition!!!

3 Likes

Agree, how may I support you ?

2 Likes

The FSB plans to report to G20 finance ministers and central bank governors in October 2022 on regulatory and supervisory approaches for stablecoins and other crypto assets.

It means that wirex still has to work to solve that as quickly as possible!
The agenda item at that summit will certainly also be about luna 1.0 so that something like this never happens again.

Kind regards Mauro

3 Likes

https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create Create here

2 Likes

Click the link that Mr. Palangs provided

1 Like

Hi Wirex, we (your customers) have been waiting for months now.

You ought to be pursuing your provider for Luna replacement tokens.

As I’m sure you’re aware, your customers are wanting their fair share and some (like me) have sizeable funds locked up.

Hell I’d be chuffed if you just gave me the equivalent in WXT today, then you can skin that LUNA cream later.

Please at least offer an expected delivery date. Feel free to slide into my DMs too.

4 Likes

hello , please create a ticket here and team will pursue it.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Guess if anything has changed from my last comment haha

It’s awesome you CLOSED my LUNA account and locked the funds. What’s next? What right you have to lock client’s funds, where is the communication on recent developments? When users will receive their LUNA 2.0 as on any other platforms, it’s been over 3 months now to sort it out. Wirex come on!

Ignoring the issue and clients isn’t a solution! I regret of using your services, everything I touch with Wirex brings dissapoinent

1 Like

In May 2022, we made the decision to delist LUNA from the Wirex platform following its unprecedented collapse. This meant that you could no longer access your LUNA account in the Wirex app.

We will be refunding all LUNA holders’ funds. The equivalent value of any funds held in your LUNA account has now been transferred to your NXUSD account to be exchanged, HODLed or spent as you see fit.

Thank you for your understanding.

3 Likes

I didnt have any luna, but, given binances luna burn tax, theres been a resurgence in LUNA classic, and the tokens you took from peeps are increasing in value but NXUSD is obviously not. You should have juat let people keep the tokens, or, at least have an option. This seems like it wasnt a dexission in customers best interrest.

1 Like

hi there can you please create a ticket sir about this