Thank you for confirming with this mail and its content exactly what I already think abaut Wirex!

Thank you for confirming with this mail and its content exactly what I already suspected in my post!
Comments and topics that do not fit Wirex will be deleted or hidden and moved!
The mail was sent by an automatic mail system, i.e. a BOT! Nice that you at least manage to confirm my claims all in one email from you! But I still didn’t get an answer about what happened to my account, yes, of course I didn’t expect anything else !!

" Your post was flagged for moderator attention: the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff. "

Over and over again just the same mendacious standard sayings they tell you here. Meanwhile, I even doubt that this is really a support employee rather than a bot telling us lies to deliberately steal from us! Nobody here who has complained has been helped or has their account unlocked! Are not even able to say for what reasons they block accounts! Is probably e4in random generator that decides what happens! I have decided to link as many of the complaints as possible on other portals and review sites, not because everything is hushed up here on the company’s own homepage! Fortunately, there are other providers who seem to be more serious than Wirex. It is also cheeky to constantly send me promotional mail, but I should definitely change and buy coins, haha ​​very amusing! I hope that many more here follow my example and post and link complaints on your part on known sites! You have to make it public that you are being stolen from here so arbitrarily and give people the opportunity to create an account elsewhere!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread