It offers a simple, secure way to send, store and receive digital assets. But how exactly does it differ from the Wirex app? Let’s find out.
The Wirex Wallet is located within the Wirex ecosystem, but operates outside of the existing Wirex app. Unlike the Wirex app, it offers non-custodial crypto storage, as well as direct access to popular DeFi platforms and protocols.
The Wirex Wallet provides next-gen security in the form of innovative keyless entry. That means no more private keys or complex seed phrases - all you need is your face or fingerprint to get in to your wallet.
Want to explore the world of DeFi? You’re in the right place. The Wirex Wallet grants you direct access to high-yield rates of 25%+ APY through top protocols like Aave and Compound. Get connected today.
Get your Wirex Wallet up and running in just a few steps.
- Download the Wirex Wallet app.
- Create an account - all you need is an email address.
- Check your emails for a verification code and enter it when prompted.
- Create a PIN and/or register your biometrics (face or fingerprint).
- Back up your account using biometrics or a QR code by going to Profile then Account recovery.
Please note: you will need to do this before you can make any transactions.