The Wirex Mastercard & X-tras are now live!

Hello there @Dennis_Belajevs , thank you for sharing this to me. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch again. If you still need assistance, please come back here and let me know. I will chase it again. Thank you

I have contacted the local DHL quoting the Wirex Support provided tracking
number
they said Wirex has indicated them the phone number incorrectly
instead of Latvian country code (+371) the phone number was with UK prefix
(+44) so they were unable to contact me…

hope for delivery tomorrow

Thank you for the update, @Dennis_Belajevs . Please keep me posted, thank you :slight_smile:

It feels like a pointless exercise but I am going to ask anyway.

@Ali_Wirex or @Anastasiia_Wirex , WHEN are we getting our Xtra rewards on our WXT balance please?

Can we have a bit more specific information rather than “you gonna get it soon.”

Also I haven’t been able to activate my wirex token in the app since your grand upgrade. This problem has never been solved with the new app upgrades.

I really hope you don’t come back to me saying that because it wasn’t activated I won’t get this month’s Xtra rewards.

Thanks

Yeah, I missed a whole month before my Wirex Token randomly just decided to work very very recently. I doubt I’ll get back dated either. I hope you do!

As I was only on premium…4% APY on 100k+ WXT…meh…
But that 100k+ WXT value is now earning 12% APY on another platform!

These guys have shot themselves in the foot, and are hemorrhaging good loyal customers because of X-tras imo.

I’m basically still here as a tier 2 investor, and I’ve made my crypto gains back from my initial investment so am at peace with what potential loss will come from Wirex, and my WXT gained enough for me to hit eject! :money_with_wings:

Hi @Tolen :wave:

Regarding the Wirex Token activation problem, it is actually a bug. On the mobile app, some customers (including myself) still have the WXT tab while X-tras replaces this. If we try to click on “Activate Wirex Token”, a message says that there is a problem. I advise you to connect to the desktop version to see if the X-tras tab is operational.

In addition, Wirex Token / X-tras is not one of the accounts that can be linked to the card (it’s a shame). Here is more information about it:

Best regards!

Hi @Draw2 :wave:

I’m sorry to hear about your problem. Have you ever raised this with the support team?

Feel free to post your ticket number on Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hi guys,

Have anyone received their “loyalty” saving bonus in WXT balances???
It seems that the 12% annual bonus interest (Elite members) on our WXT balance is another thing that is not working.

I have been with Wirex since day 1 of the new rewards scheme 09 Mar 2021 and so far I haven’t been credited any interest on my WXT BALANCE. Got a ticket open… but that doesn’t mean anything nowadays

Maybe wirex should get someone from Celsius to explain them how to do this right.

Another disappointment… just adding it to the rest of it.

Hi there @Tolen , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

Ticket number : 428280

Thank you @Tolen , I will flag this to the support team now. Thank you

Come on guys… what is going on ???

Over a month with the new rewards program and where are the EXTRA SAVING ON WXT BALANCE ???

this is an absolute joke, how can you expect people to trust this company if you can’t do anything right !!!

One more time:

WHERE ARE THE BONUS INTEREST (12% for ELITE) ON MY WXT BALANCE ???

Yes

Can please anyone in the forum confirm if they have received their interest (saving bonus) on their WXT balance yet?

It’s been over a month and I haven’t received anything in my account and no one from Wirex seems to care or reply my messages for over a week now.

Hello there @Tolen , I am truly sorry about this. I will flag this to the support team again. If you don’t get a reply, please come back here and let me know. I will chase it again. Thank you

Hihi @ChienChien_Wirex ,

I am really disappointed with you colleagues responses… it seems they don’t understand the difference between cryptoback and the 12% Interest bonus saving in my WXT balance.

Still no resolution, please chase the “relevant team” for me.

Many thanks

Hello there @Tolen , I’ m sorry about your experience. I will pass the information to the team again. Please keep me posted as well. Thank you for your patience.

I can’t activate wxt rewards program so does I can’t upgrade. I tried several weeks since the new version

can someone please help me out?

I always have good experiences with Wirex, I hope can solve this problem soon. Thank you

Cheers
Rae

Hi there @Rae_Liu , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

Again it’s been over a ffffkng month and you guys can’t get anything right.

Where is my wxt saving rewards as promised by your Mickey Mouse company ???!

I am losing my patience now !!!

@ChienChien_Wirex , @Ali_Wirex , @Anastasiia_Wirex

Do you actually solve anything ? Where is the real customer service with power to resolve customer problems.

This is an absolute disgr@ce to say the least.

Have anyone in this forum actually received any rewards on the WXT BALANCE as advertised ?

This company is becoming a joke.
You have no chance in the US MARKET.

1 Like